BiteySnek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're insane, the cellar is the safest place!
    BiteySnek
    BiteySnek
    It's just an archive.is link, you know, like the WayBack machine archive page. You can use the site to make archive copies of any other web page online... including people's Twitters and news articles and such.
    SuicideKing
    SuicideKing
    Anyways, your profile picture reminded me of this.
    BiteySnek
    BiteySnek
    No idea where it came from, just saw someone using it as an avatar once and added it to my archive. Good comic tho, I shall integrate it into my data collection.
    "Men" like you are why the British Empire fell.
    BiteySnek
    BiteySnek
    It's ironic, don't you think? I mean... if the shit hits the fan, seriously... I'll be the first to fight...

...and you'll be the first to surrender. Men like me are why the British Empire got their asses kicked. I'm as close as you can possibly get to a modern day incarnation of Thomas Paine.
    Call Me Tim
    Call Me Tim
    Thomas Paine wasn't a retard and he didn't bear arms in the fight.

You're a fat faggot that shits in a diaper. There is really no comparison.
    BiteySnek
    BiteySnek
    Yes, well, I'm not my spiritual father, I'm his son... and I do shit a bit differently. So fuck you if you don't like it. It's *MY* turn now! This power is mine and mine alone... and maybe I'll just kill you all with it...

I haven't really decided yet.
    Oh fuck he’s back
    BiteySnek
    BiteySnek
    Technically I'm trying to clear out tabs... trying to do at least a 100 a day and then... huh, uh... well maybe I'll try and do 200 a day... otherwise this is gonna take forever. See, most people are under the mistaken impression that I "arrive" or "leave" groups... I don't... I just... sometimes other shit comes up and I lose track of where you are in the tabs. Don't worry tho... I'll find you... even if your lame shit is lost within the tabs for an eternity... I *WILL* come back... like fuckin JESUS! Oh wait, no, he hasn't come back yet. Well, like, ALMOST JESUS!
    Can you try to be sort of leveled and not sperg?
    BiteySnek
    BiteySnek
    I will ~become~ the line... I'm not just the edge, I'm the literal knife cutting the chasm, creating the divide between chaos and cool. I'm all edge... and no point... a veritable pizza cutter slicing through humanity's psychosocial infrastructures. I will repaint reality by cutting into the metaphsycial canvas and letting my invective word paint BLEED through into your perceptive consciousness.
    • Kill Yourself
    Reactions: Samuel
    .wil
    .wil
    You are like a pizza cutter. All edge and no point hurhurhur
    BiteySnek
    BiteySnek
    Yeah, but see it was cool, because I took something lame and then made it NOT! Selective perspective manipulation. Fun tricks.

I've been using it... to fix you...

Um... I may have made your reality all crazy tho in the process... cause like, ya know... I've been at this for 20 years.
    • Kill Yourself
    NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
    NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom