Samuel

Proud Bisexual
Just to day, on July 17 2021, Christine Western Chandler was found dead in her house with a shotgun in her hands and with her head almost gone.

Police found a note from Christine saying she can't take it anymore more and she just wanted to finally go to cwcville.

His mother, Barbara Chandler, was found dead too on her bed, however autopsies show she die do to natural causes was dead longer then Chris.

Null was just talking about it and said that Kiwi Farms will update about in a few hours from now.

I just thought I let you guys know first. I am just as sad as you all are.

R.I.P CWC. ????

1592547919169.png

4-Cent Garbage

1. (noun) The headquarters of Encyclopedia Dramatica and 4-Chantrolls in Sonichu.
You will recognize her [?] as your sweetheart because from a fav- from a favor on her half, your internal clock will be restored fully, your enemies of 4-cent-garbage will be vanquished, so you both will live together in peace. Live freely.[2]
Origin: Since ED and 4chan were partly responsible for Megan's breakup with him, Chris decided to get payback on the both of them by combining the both of them into an evil corporation in Sonichu, dubbing it "4-cent Garbage".

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Has Chris ever actually been suicidal? I really stopped paying any attention to him back in the mid teens because reading about him just became really sad. :(

dead

Newfag
Just to day, on July 17 2021, Christine Western Chandler was found dead in her house with a shotgun in her hands and with her head almost gone.

Police found a note from Christine saying she can't take it anymore more and she just wanted to finally go to cwcville.

His mother, Barbara Chandler, was found dead too on her bed, however autopsies show she die do to natural causes was dead longer then Chris.

Null was just talking about it and said that Kiwi Farms will update about in a few hours from now.

I just thought I let you guys know first. I am just as sad as you all are.

R.I.P CWC. ????
Oh no! anyways

Back
Top Bottom