Disgusting Foods

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Century Eggs

0dTYQmY.jpg

Century eggs, also known as preserved egg, hundred-year egg, thousand-year egg, thousand-year-old egg, millennium egg, skin egg and black egg, are a Chinese preserved food product and delicacy made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs in a mixture of clay, ash, salt, quicklime, and rice hulls for several weeks to several months, depending on the method of processing.

Through the process, the yolkbecomes a dark green to grey color, with a creamy consistency and strong flavor due to the hydrogen sulfide and ammonia present, while the white becomes a dark brown, translucent jelly with a salty flavor.

Addie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Would you really expect any less of the chinese? They eat penis, dogs, cats, bats, fertilized eggs and bugs

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I would say rats don't belong to the kitchen unless you ask the animation studios. It's the most offputting when the little fuckers are eaten whole from a stick with no work put into it except cooked slightly better than it would be in a microwave. Just sink your teeth into that hairy rat arse, enjoying the sunshine, the smell of propane and the ergonomic plastic chair.

don't mind the source, but Vice eats the mice

rat-on-cutting-board.jpg

guy-wearing-latex-gloves.jpg

cutting-off-rat-feet.jpg

cutting-behind-rat-head.jpg

skinning-rat.jpg

rat-on-a-skewer.jpg

marinated-rat.jpg

three-rats-on-grill.jpg

rat-sandwich.jpg

rat-kebab.jpg

rat-salad.jpg

guy-eating-rat.jpg

2ea

Phelan

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Century Eggs

0dTYQmY.jpg

Century eggs, also known as preserved egg, hundred-year egg, thousand-year egg, thousand-year-old egg, millennium egg, skin egg and black egg, are a Chinese preserved food product and delicacy made by preserving duck, chicken or quail eggs in a mixture of clay, ash, salt, quicklime, and rice hulls for several weeks to several months, depending on the method of processing.

Through the process, the yolkbecomes a dark green to grey color, with a creamy consistency and strong flavor due to the hydrogen sulfide and ammonia present, while the white becomes a dark brown, translucent jelly with a salty flavor.
is this you..like out of your momma's womb but your momma's is dying as this pic is being taken due to loss of blood from the womb and stomach as your father killed her on the operating table. no wonder you pretend to be a chick yo daddy fucked up your whole thinking and you grew up brainswashed you were and are still a chick. YO WAKE THE FUCK UP NIGGER.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
is this you..like out of your momma's womb but your momma's is dying as this pic is being taken due to loss of blood from the womb and stomach as your father killed her on the operating table. no wonder you pretend to be a chick yo daddy fucked up your whole thinking and you grew up brainswashed you were and are still a chick. YO WAKE THE FUCK UP NIGGER.
zQWYnMJ.gif

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Hates blacks but uses fem-black meme.
When did I say that I hate blacks? What I hate is their behaviour, but I'm fully aware that they cannot help themselves - their chimpouts are hard-coded in their rudimentary DNA. I simply believe that, as a whole, blacks are entirely incompatible with the western democracies created by people of European ancestry.

I would say rats don't belong to the kitchen unless you ask the animation studios. It's the most offputting when the little fuckers are eaten whole from a stick with no work put into it except cooked slightly better than it would be in a microwave. Just sink your teeth into that hairy rat arse, enjoying the sunshine, the smell of propane and the ergonomic plastic chair.

don't mind the source, but Vice eats the mice

rat-on-cutting-board.jpg

guy-wearing-latex-gloves.jpg

cutting-off-rat-feet.jpg

cutting-behind-rat-head.jpg

skinning-rat.jpg

rat-on-a-skewer.jpg

marinated-rat.jpg

three-rats-on-grill.jpg

rat-sandwich.jpg

rat-kebab.jpg

rat-salad.jpg