he jus' ragdolled!

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
42035802-9495417-image-m-5_1619007201056.jpg

A Texas babysitter has been charged with capital murder after telling police he used 'several wrestling-style moves and a football hold' on a one-year-old boy who later died.

Marvin Rex Lake, 24, was arrested following the death of Ahren Joshua DeHart who suffered multiple injuries, including a fractured skull, brain damage and hemorrhaging of the lung.

Lake, of El Paso, is initially said to have told police he had no idea how the boy was hurt, KFOX14 reports.

But he later admitted carrying out the wrestling moves and putting him in a football hold after getting upset that at DeHart had ripped a pillow, cops say.

Lake is said to have admitted anger issues, saying he did not know his own strength.

Police say he later insisted: 'I did not hurt his head. I only caused the internal injuries.'

The victim was being watched by Lake, along with two other children, on April 13 while their mothers were at work.

In a video call with the mom of the other children earlier in the evening, DeHart was 'in good health and alert, but was crying and fussy'.

By 9.30pm - just over four hours later - Lake called the second mom and told her DeHart had 'rag dolled' and vomited up something red.
shieet! i only caused da internal injuries!

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Imagine the instructions now:

Ok here is our cell phone numbers.
They are to be in bed by eight-thirty.
Jamie doesn't like grape soda.
Johnny is allergic to peanuts so no peanut butter, He likes grape jelly only.
No soda after 7 pm.

IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS CALL US.
There will be NO Flying elbows off the loveseat.

BiteySnek

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
any parent who hires a male babysitter deserves to have their child suplex'd

Usually when they hire a guy it's a single milf and she um... heh... well, it's a great way to lose your virginity... and get free beer... not so great as far as making good money tho... unless you can get someone rich to hire you. There was this one family I babysat for on occasion and... holy cripe, like they would give me hundred dollars bills left and right like they were dollars! D:

And their houses were always amazing... like pool tables, theater rooms, every video game known to mankind along with every console, hell this one guy had his own runway!

Only downside is that rich people are often... neglectful. Like they would go out partying and... they'd come back like three or four days later and completely forget that they even had kids, let alone hired a babysitter.

Thankfully I only had to put up with that shit for about a year and then I got a "real" job... several, actually. If you're super, super, SUPER desperate for a job when you're a teen... mmm... fuck babysitting, try and get a paper route!

Seriously, I have like fuckin PTSD from Disney's Aladin, because this one kid I babysat almost daily... that was ALL he wanted to watch... hour after hour after hour... day after day after day... it's like I have that movie permanently stabbed into my memory, like it was a form of traumatic torture! D:

Back
Top Bottom