How did you got your nick? ITT post how you got your nick.

I'll go first.

So in the 90's wrestling was at it's Zenith.

Eric Bischoff (WCW) had a phrase "you make me sick".

People would always compare me with Bischoff, because of my underhandedness, cunning, and quick to fire people.

So a friend suggested my alt email should be "youmakemesick" but that was taken. So I used phonetic "umkemesik" which I also used as a gamer tag.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
When I stumbled into edf it seemed prudent to find a new nick to keep my shitposting and regular posting separate.

SchwarzwälderKirsch was the first that came to mind. Sounded sufficiently german and I knew Americunts would break their tounge trying to pronounce it.
It also has a bonus Umlaut.

Here it became just SK2.0 because meh...

it evolved from previous usernames of which i will not refer to because i am not in the mood to uncover mountains of cringe

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
When I stumbled into edf it seemed prudent to find a new nick to keep my shitposting and regular posting separate.

SchwarzwälderKirsch was the first that came to mind. Sounded sufficiently german and I knew Americunts would break their tounge trying to pronounce it.
It also has a bonus Umlaut.

Here it became just SK2.0 because meh...
Means blackworld cake right? Or black forest cake?
German's a lil easier on my mushmouth than Spanish.
Less Rs to roll.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Means blackworld cake right? Or black forest cake?
German's a lil easier on my mushmouth than Spanish.
Less Rs to roll.

Literally Black forest cherry, but everyone here knows it refers to the cake.
it evolved from previous usernames of which i will not refer to because i am not in the mood to uncover mountains of cringe

I always took it as a Simpsons reference, but thats probably just me...

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny
I made my EDF account solely to (very typically of me) get someone deadminned on irc

I chose likeicare because i really didnt care wha my name was because i didnt plan on using it again

"Like i care" was already taken by someone in mId 2011 and tbh i probably made that too while drunk and forgot about it

Witty

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
I signed up on EDF as *WittyCommentHere* in December 2013. It didn't take me long to realize how stupid it was so I asked Zaiger to change it to just Witty a few months later.

Harpoons

【♜Ꮆ ට ᕲ♜】
EDF2 Survivor
I made my EDF account solely to (very typically of me) get someone deadminned on irc

I chose likeicare because i really didnt care wha my name was because i didnt plan on using it again

"Like i care" was already taken by someone in mId 2011 and tbh i probably made that too while drunk and forgot about it

And yet here you are, biggest turd in the toilet.

Idk why I chose Harpoons, doesn't really matter though.

Hater called me a supreme groyper. I think it was in reference to fucktard known as supreme gentleman, make a gif of a groyper with a shot of whiskey on his hands in front of a background of sushi. I thought it was fucking hilarious.

What was your nick prior to Supreme Goypher?

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Literally Black forest cherry, but everyone here knows it refers to the cake.

I always took it as a Simpsons reference, but thats probably just me...

Your name makes think of a flavor of some cider.

Moogs is just my previous nick moogshroom, just cut down by one word. It stood to signify my favorite instrument and fruit.

Back
Top Bottom