Kiwis vs plebbit

Master_of_Orion

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

In short the developer behind higgan turns out to be a furry, gets a thread in 2018, said he'd suicide yesterday, plebbit attacks kiwis. Idk if the furry suicided, according to null on https://kiwifarms.net/threads/byuu-byuu_nyan-setsunakun0.43056/page-28#post-9314930 there's no confirmation. Plebbit ddoses kiwi farms. Warning incoming kiwifugees.

Update: more sources say the furry is alive. Kiwis dig the sources but the drama continues.

Update from 4chan's /v/ :furry promises a friend would show his passport 5 hours after offing himself. It has not happened. Also tranny furry.

Last edited:

In short the developer behind higgan turns out to be a furry, gets a thread in 2018, said he'd suicide yesterday, plebbit attacks kiwis. Idk if the furry suicided, according to null on https://kiwifarms.net/threads/byuu-byuu_nyan-setsunakun0.43056/page-28#post-9314930 there's no confirmation. Plebbit ddoses kiwi farms. Warning incoming kiwifugees.

Well, let's add plebbit to the Golden Ipod list.
Also, @umkemesik Start marking the Rapefugees down you fucking lazy bastard. If you need help identifying these people, I'll be more than happy to help you.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Saw that shit on twatter yesterday and was wondering what the tranny was whining about.

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Does anyone remember if we here have a confirmed kill by trolling?

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Hello!

Someone is currently paying money to DoS attack the forum. While the Kiwi Farms and everything on it is legal, DoS attacks are a federal crime.

You may be looking for information on Byuu / Near. Since I can define this error page, I will use it to relay some information.

If you're a regular, I promise the site will be back up this week, probably sooner rather than later.

A Twitter user published a Google Doc explicitly blaming the Kiwi Farms for harassing Byuu. No evidence of this harassment exists.

Byuu had a 13 page thread on the forum. Byuu participated in this thread. You can read the thread in archives here. 13 pages on the Kiwi Farms is an extremely small amount of discussion, especially for a thread as old as Byuu's.

Last year, Byuu said in this thread directly that he was not affected by the thread in any way. You can read the archive here and here.

The document claims that Byuu took his own life. No evidence of this exists. The person claiming to know he has died refuses to elaborate or provide evidence.

The last call with Byuu described in the accusation does not make sense. Consider that this person is supposedly an real life friend of Byuu (when Byuu also claims he had no real life friends), and consider that he did nothing for half an hour, but could remember the call well enough to describe an obscure French metal song playing in the background.

This is a ridiculous story. It does not pass any level of scrutiny and is not told in a way that makes sense.

Byuu has a history of accusing people of stalking and harassing him.

He made a post on his forum (which has since been deleted) accusing a rival emulator developer named Squarepusher from Retroarch of doing the same. A copy of this post is here.

There is a claim that Byuu was 'doxed', then harassed in real life. This is also false.

Nobody knows who Byuu is. Even after years, nobody knows his last name. Nobody knows where he lives. Nobody knows where he works. He is completely anonymous and even now it is not possible to do a wellness check on him.

Byuu emailed me before posting his tweet chain. You can read it here.

In it, he attempted to exort me. Byuu claimed that if I did not delete all information about him on the forum, he would kill himself and blame me.

He offered me $120,000 cash. I saw this as a legally and morally dubious offer at best, entrapment at worst, so I declined.

He also offered me his services helping write software for the Kiwi Farms.

I told him I would have to consult an attorney regardless. He did not wait even 24 hours after his first email before closing communications and deciding to go through with his plan at 3am my time.

In his emails to me, he promised a trusted friend would deliver a scan of his passport on Twitter within 5 hours of him killing himself as proof. Two days later, we still do not have this passport scan or any evidence he has killed himself besides the testimony of a Twitter user, citing an anoynmous third party.

The Kiwi Farms is an entertainment site. It exists to talk about people.

The site does not exist to punish people. It's not a Jigsaw-esque torture chamber to teach people the value of life. It's Internet nerds gossiping about their favorite e-celebs.

In the 8 years we've been around, Byuu is the first person to name the Kiwi Farms as a cause of suicide, despite claiming not even a year ago he had no issues with his forum thread.

His intentions are clear, but nothing else about this story is. If he was going to have to abandon the 'Byuu' persona and disappear anyways, why not pull this stunt?

I will not be extorted.
Josh <[email protected]>
bc1qvghgzdewy7tar78uy29ypqjwaur3ueecknln69

The Kiwi Farms is a proud supporter of the State of Israel and the Jewish people. ????

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
now THIS is a good thread hah

In short the developer behind higgan turns out to be a furry
You mean this?
Because the other devels removed all of byuu's work

They must be allergic to that flavour of crazy

Kiwi farms is like Tesla and our community is like Edison.
fuck no
more like paris hilton and britney spears bitchslapping each other

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
Hello!

Someone is currently paying money to DoS attack the forum. While the Kiwi Farms and everything on it is legal, DoS attacks are a federal crime.

You may be looking for information on Byuu / Near. Since I can define this error page, I will use it to relay some information.

If you're a regular, I promise the site will be back up this week, probably sooner rather than later.

A Twitter user published a Google Doc explicitly blaming the Kiwi Farms for harassing Byuu. No evidence of this harassment exists.

Byuu had a 13 page thread on the forum. Byuu participated in this thread. You can read the thread in archives here. 13 pages on the Kiwi Farms is an extremely small amount of discussion, especially for a thread as old as Byuu's.

Last year, Byuu said in this thread directly that he was not affected by the thread in any way. You can read the archive here and here.

The document claims that Byuu took his own life. No evidence of this exists. The person claiming to know he has died refuses to elaborate or provide evidence.

The last call with Byuu described in the accusation does not make sense. Consider that this person is supposedly an real life friend of Byuu (when Byuu also claims he had no real life friends), and consider that he did nothing for half an hour, but could remember the call well enough to describe an obscure French metal song playing in the background.

This is a ridiculous story. It does not pass any level of scrutiny and is not told in a way that makes sense.

Byuu has a history of accusing people of stalking and harassing him.

He made a post on his forum (which has since been deleted) accusing a rival emulator developer named Squarepusher from Retroarch of doing the same. A copy of this post is here.

There is a claim that Byuu was 'doxed', then harassed in real life. This is also false.

Nobody knows who Byuu is. Even after years, nobody knows his last name. Nobody knows where he lives. Nobody knows where he works. He is completely anonymous and even now it is not possible to do a wellness check on him.

Byuu emailed me before posting his tweet chain. You can read it here.

In it, he attempted to exort me. Byuu claimed that if I did not delete all information about him on the forum, he would kill himself and blame me.

He offered me $120,000 cash. I saw this as a legally and morally dubious offer at best, entrapment at worst, so I declined.

He also offered me his services helping write software for the Kiwi Farms.

I told him I would have to consult an attorney regardless. He did not wait even 24 hours after his first email before closing communications and deciding to go through with his plan at 3am my time.

In his emails to me, he promised a trusted friend would deliver a scan of his passport on Twitter within 5 hours of him killing himself as proof. Two days later, we still do not have this passport scan or any evidence he has killed himself besides the testimony of a Twitter user, citing an anoynmous third party.

The Kiwi Farms is an entertainment site. It exists to talk about people.

The site does not exist to punish people. It's not a Jigsaw-esque torture chamber to teach people the value of life. It's Internet nerds gossiping about their favorite e-celebs.

In the 8 years we've been around, Byuu is the first person to name the Kiwi Farms as a cause of suicide, despite claiming not even a year ago he had no issues with his forum thread.

His intentions are clear, but nothing else about this story is. If he was going to have to abandon the 'Byuu' persona and disappear anyways, why not pull this stunt?

I will not be extorted.
Josh <[email protected]>
bc1qvghgzdewy7tar78uy29ypqjwaur3ueecknln69

The Kiwi Farms is a proud supporter of the State of Israel and the Jewish people. ????
he is such a fucking drama queen

Yeah pretty funny turn of events. It was pretty annoying to browse kiwifarms during the ddos. I wonder how much they spent for that ddos lol
The best part was the trannies seething on twitter.
Kiwifags claim yet another life...

Back
Top Bottom