Egeria was a nymph attributed a legendary role in the early history of Rome. According to mythology she counselled and guided King Numa Pompilius (Latin numen designates "the expressed will of a deity") in the establishment of the original framework of laws and rituals of Rome. Numa is reputed to have written down the teachings of Egeria in "sacred books" that he had buried with him. When a chance accident brought them back to light some 500 years later, the Senate deemed them inappropriate for disclosure to the people, and ordered their destruction.

My head-canon is that Numa had a tulpa/succubus that he succesfully summoned using techniques from /x/ and his book was just a diary of his wetdreams and erotic experiences with said daemonl; maybe it contains the secrets to summoning said succubae. What do you think were in the books? St Augustine comments on them

"let it suffice to suggest that the causes of those sacred things which were written down by King Numa Pompilius, the institutor of the Roman rites, ought never to have become known to people or senate, or even to the priests themselves; and also that Numa himself attained to these secrets of demons by an illicit curiosity, in order that he might write them down, so as to be able, by reading, to be reminded of them. However, though he was king, and had no cause tobe afraid of any one, he neither dared to teach them to any one, nor to destroy them by obliteration, or any other form of destruction. Therefore, because he was unwilling that any one should know them, lest men should be taught infamous things, and because he was afraid to violate them, lest he should enrage the demons against himself, he buried them in what he thought a safe place, believing that a plough could not approach his sepulchre."

1622056629237.png

educated roman gf is best gf.

how 2 summon succubus?
Step 1: Slam your head with a brick until you get autism (90% chance of death)
Step 2: Watch MLP until you are obsessed with your favourite pony
Step 3: Think nothing other than your favourite character. Live off hotpockets and chocolate milk only
Step 4: Have schizophrenic visions of ponies. Focus on them. Stay inside your basement. Do not turn on the lights
Step 5: Start talking to pony. Realize she is real. Listen to their every thought. Let it take control over you. Execute its every command
Step 6: You have successfully summoned your tulpa. To fuck her you will have to smoke meth and get a pentagram tattoo. Kill your friends hail satan
Step 7: You are now in the interdimensional fold. Spirits have physical reality. Fuck your pony. Cum until you die 1000 deaths. Life becomes a meaningless construct. Your balls are empty but so is your entire existence. You wander the void looking for deliverance for all eternity. This is Hell

Step 1: Slam your head with a brick until you get autism (90% chance of death)
Already have it, so there's one step complete.

Step 2: Watch MLP until you are obsessed with your favourite pony
Weird flex, but ok. I choose Applejack.

Step 3: Think nothing other than your favourite character. Live off hotpockets and chocolate milk only
Ok...

Step 4: Have schizophrenic visions of ponies. Focus on them. Stay inside your basement. Do not turn on the lights
I don't know what that word "schizophrenic" means; all I know is that my dream pony is right in front of me.

Step 5: Start talking to pony. Realize she is real. Listen to their every thought. Let it take control over you. Execute its every command.
I already did that once I found out she was real.

Step 6: You have successfully summoned your tulpa. To fuck her you will have to smoke meth and get a pentagram tattoo. Kill your friends hail satan
WHAT‽‽‽ THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED!!! REAL WOMEN DON'T GET ME!!! REAL WOMEN SAY I'M RACIST AND THAT I HAVE A MICROCOCK!!! I'M NOT DOING THE REST OF THIS!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! WHERE IS THE NEAREST FEDEX‽‽‽

Step 7: You are now in the interdimensional fold. Spirits have physical reality. Fuck your pony. Cum until you die 1000 deaths. Life becomes a meaningless construct. Your balls are empty but so is your entire existence. You wander the void looking for deliverance for all eternity. This is Hell
Huh...
So that's where Brandon Scott Hole is.

Back
Top Bottom