Password Reset

rvdog815

Newfag
Due to the domain hopping combined with me being retarded, I have lost my passwords for both the .gay and .win wiki instances. I have tried resetting both multiple times while waiting the 24 hours in-between attempts and made sure the account and e-mail were both spelled correctly and checked the spam folder but it will not send it to my e-mail address. Please do a manual reset for both. Username on both is Rvdog815 e-mail for both is [email protected]

SOX

Puppet Master
Janny
Due to the domain hopping combined with me being retarded, I have lost my passwords for both the .gay and .win wiki instances. I have tried resetting both multiple times while waiting the 24 hours in-between attempts and made sure the account and e-mail were both spelled correctly and checked the spam folder but it will not send it to my e-mail address. Please do a manual reset for both. Username on both is Rvdog815 e-mail for both is [email protected]
I fixed the SMTP email server on the wiki. Try it now.

rvdog815

Newfag
I fixed the SMTP email server on the wiki. Try it now.
It worked thank you. It hasn't been long enough to try it again for the .win instance and it'll be down for upgrades tomorrow (technically today) so I'll just try it again after that I guess.

Reactions: SOX

MarioMario456

I am a massive faggot
Check your email for your new .win password.

Back
Top Bottom