@TardChick has arrived.

lulziez

.online survivor
Janny
@TardChick aka Patryk Kornatowski has come to this nearly dead site and has blessed us tremendously. He is a highly successful musician from Nottingham, England, best known for his VeggieTales Theme Tune, and Autism Mix .

Please welcome him with open arms and be mindful when in the presence of such a high energy being.

MUCH LOVE !!!!!!!!!
Hello, let me introduce myself... my name is TardChick (real name/powername Patryk Kornatowski), I have autism and I live in the United Kingdom, in the area of Nottingham.

I discovered ED after learning about it via videos about Chris-Chan, so I decided to check out the wiki first, and oh boy, what a wiki it is, and I discovered... that this wiki, has a forum section, and basically... I decided to make an account to this site, I've encountered forums before, such as 3dmm.com and KiwiFarms, which I got banned from... BOTH, but hopefully, I don't get banned from here, I'm also an artist and a animator/director... I make movies/animations with this little program from 1995 called Microsoft 3D Movie Maker, I post my little cartoons/movies/animations/whatever I like to call them, to Newgrounds (autismboy1) and YouTube, I also make art in MSpaint, I know they might be shit, but trust me, I try my best.

You wanna know what I listen to... I listen to the great shit, like System Of A Down, KoRn, The Offspring, Rammstein, Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Green Day, Nine Inch Nails and others like "Weird Al" Yankovic, Slipknot, etc.

welp, I geuss, this is my first time on here so... yeah... ED rules!!!!!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom