UNADMIN LIKEICARE

hypeshot

I love Apple products. Also, I am fat and gay.
HE RUINED FOTY, THEREFORE, DESERVES TO UNMODDED. HE ALSO TOOK DOWN EDF WHEN THE WIKI WAS TAKEN DOWN!

HE RUINED FOTY, THEREFORE, DESERVES TO UNMODDED. HE ALSO TOOK DOWN EDF WHEN THE WIKI WAS TAKEN DOWN!

Likeicare isnt a admin anymore he both lost admin on this forum and on the new ed wiki
he didn't take the forum down
why are you listening to rf he was saying in the shitbox to homicide that homicide had the forum taken down
i said Homicide told IHM about this forum and IHM reported the domain of this forum so soon this forum will be nuked and dead likeicare took down the servers of EDF 6 aka the old forums not this one

hypeshot

he didn't take the forum down
why are you listening to rf he was saying in the shitbox to homicide that homicide had the forum taken down
Idk. Now we should turn against homicide then.

hypeshot

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
and also homicide when he was a edf admin leaked people's ips not to mention he tried making ed and edf into his cashcow and teamed up with ed old admins to Destroy the livelyhoods of Ed admins and I think he succeeded
the part of this i remember is tabby swearing off being admin after his deets were leaked. it was all downhill from there

post it here or just dm it if you dont want to shit up the thread.
You see pax or kaizen took down the domains and servers of ed eventually likeicare would too take down EDF's servers then a couple of days later i invited crackrabbit into the EDD X unofficial Discord server this would lead to the birth of the ED restoration effort spearheaded and mainly managed by me and crackrabbit during this effort we were looking for people to host the server and domain we had found a canadiate chimp but then mariomario popped out of nowhere and he was a better canadiate so we chose him and that led to Mariomario making the New ED

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
You see pax or kaizen took down the domains and servers of ed eventually likeicare would too take down EDF's servers then a couple of days later i invited crackrabbit into the EDD X unofficial Discord server this would lead to the birth of the ED restoration effort spearheaded and mainly managed by me and crackrabbit during this effort we were looking for people to host the server and domain we had found a canadiate chimp but then mariomario popped out of nowhere and he was a better canadiate so we chose him and that led to Mariomario making the New ED
where the hell are your periods, dude.

Back
Top Bottom