We should talk about each others feelings and respectfully listen!

After thoroughly listening (reading) the above persons post you should respond with thoughtful and supportive feedback.

I will start by venting that I act like a big anti troll tuffy but deep down I sympathize with the meanie trolls.

I understand they are just trying to bring joy (lulz) to the world through complex and engaging satire.

I think if they put their energy into more productive means we would have no cancer, pain,etc.

we would all feel loved. ???????? I am getting giddy just thinking about it

go away you cuntwad
If I was a woman, I would beg you to carry your hateful seed… then I would raise your babies to be peaceful god fearing Americans who respect women, minorities, and those deemed lesser by society.

But I’m just a simple man that will ask you to accept my unconditional love and support.

You'd still take our seed...

Now where do you take it: hands, mouth, or asshole?
I guess the hands… I could use it as sunscreen. Your hateful seed would be fried by the sun for not engaging in my blissful fantasies.

I kid.:P I would take your seed in my hands to a sperm bank. I am sure an amazing lesbian couple would enjoy raising the fruit of your loins and the resulting offspring would seek you out. After meeting your kin you would learn to respect minorities and gays.

ghey

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ
After thoroughly listening (reading) the above persons post you should respond with thoughtful and supportive feedback.

I will start by venting that I act like a big anti troll tuffy but deep down I sympathize with the meanie trolls.

I understand they are just trying to bring joy (lulz) to the world through complex and engaging satire.

I think if they put their energy into more productive means we would have no cancer, pain,etc.

we would all feel loved. ???????? I am getting giddy just thinking about it
fuck off gayass

look im not saying i fantasize about rape constantly but sometimes I think it would just be great to go to roseville california on july 24th and rape catherine wayne AKA boxxy at knifepoint without a condom on
You should see a therapist. They will talk to you about your fantasies and see how unreasonable and mean they are. Women do not like being raped contrary to popular troll belief.

Do not twist my words like heathens who twist the Holy Scripture of God.

It’s like saying God abhors gay people.

Back
Top Bottom