Barrabas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• After a lecture on terrorism in the Middle-East and the cell structure of Al-Qaeda, former CIA director John Brennan was accosted by a little old lady.

"Your theory that the terrorists are the center column of the threats to our nation, and democracy everywhere has a very convincing ring to it, Mr. Brennan, but it's wrong. I've got a better theory," she said.

"And what is that, madam?" inquired Brennan politely.

"That we live in a culture and world that has been completely shaped by US Intel agencies and their partners abroad."

Not wishing to demolish this absurd little theory by bringing to bear the masses of published journalists he had at his command, Brennan decided to gently dissuade his opponent by making her see some of the inadequacies of her position.

"If your theory is correct, madam, what culture did these spooks spring from?"

"You're a very clever man, Mr. Brennan, and that's a very good question," replied the little old lady, "but I have an answer to it. And it's this: The first glowie organization was organized out of a second, far larger, organization, which existed before it."

"But where did this second secret organization come from then?" persisted Brennan patiently.

To this, the old woman crowed triumphantly, "It's no use, Mr. Brennan!—it's glowies all the way down!"
    Hello. I don’t know if we were ever formally introduced, but I want to welcome you to EDF. Now, EDF can be a strange place for newcomers, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me for advice.
    So it's "you" again.
    • I Agree
    Reactions: Barrabas
    Barrabas
    Barrabas
    Yes, "me"... again.
    SuicideKing
    SuicideKing
    I didn't appreciate the little things in life, i miss the old iteration already, but mostly many users that are not here now.
    Barrabas
    Barrabas
    You never know when some of them might come back. Doubtful in a lot of cases tho.
    hey Hunter S Thompson, how's the large titted mountain bats
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom