A guillotine is placed outside Jeff Bezo's house.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
I just can't get past that the mutts in DC elected a mayor named "Bowser". I can just imagine over 50% of the people thinking, "I want a real dog for a mayor"
DC politics is an insidious mix of black power, progressive homos, and snobbish lethargy.
Remember Barry was re-elected to the Mayor's office AFTER he was busted on tape smoking crack. His campaign slogan: "He May Not Be Perfect, But He's Perfect for D.C." He didn't seek a fifth term because he was immediately mired in other criminal investigations, buh da wyte manz falz.
But, even he saw the writing on the wall, when Schwartz a white Jewish woman, running as a Republican pulled nearly 43% of the vote in a city that was at the time 75+% black.
he finished his days as councilman for Ward 8 which he did absolutely nothing to improve. Ward 8 was so bad, in his earlier term, the Nation of Islam offered to patrol the streets, because of "the racist cops." After three days, and after the gangbangers were confident DCPD wasn't going to show up, they started to fuck up Louie Fartakan's posse, beating them up, shooting at them etc. NoI promptly got the fuck out of dodge.

Fucktardary bonus.
They erected a statue of Hizzhonur.

Yes, a statue to the arguably most corrupt, inept and lethargic Mayor DC has ever had so far.

DC politics is an insidious mix of black power, progressive homos, and snobbish lethargy.
Remember Barry was re-elected to the Mayor's office AFTER he was busted on tape smoking crack. His campaign slogan: "He May Not Be Perfect, But He's Perfect for D.C." He didn't seek a fifth term because he was immediately mired in other criminal investigations, buh da wyte manz falz.
But, even he saw the writing on the wall, when Schwartz a white Jewish woman, running as a Republican pulled nearly 43% of the vote in a city that was at the time 75+% black.
he finished his days as councilman for Ward 8 which he did absolutely nothing to improve. Ward 8 was so bad, in his earlier term, the Nation of Islam offered to patrol the streets, because of "the racist cops." After three days, and after the gangbangers were confident DCPD wasn't going to show up, they started to fuck up Louie Fartakan's posse, beating them up, shooting at them etc. NoI promptly got the fuck out of dodge.

Fucktardary bonus.
They erected a statue of Hizzhonur.

Yes, a statue to the arguably most corrupt, inept and lethargic Mayor DC has ever had so far.
LOL @ the comments: Scott Bell says "I see a little crack on it"

weeuzs christ

Newfag
Old Skool
is jeff beezus the amazon guy

what did he ever do to anybody except for help orchestrate a global pandemic to cement himself as the richest man in the world?

oh yeah he gave me free shipping on my order of over 20 dollars.

hes fine.

Back
Top Bottom