Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
me-to-me-curse-768x598.png

Crassmeister

Why are you talking about a 50 year period of a thousand year empire?
bullshit
there was no "russian empire" until the middle 16th century when ( fucking lunatic ) ivan the 1st slaughtered the boyars and forced various khanates and tribes to bend the knee, before that they squabbled constantly, from the 10th century until the Mongols invaded in 1240 the kievan rus ( ukraine today ) were the biggest power in the region
the history of what we call "russia" now was mostly an insane mess

you flunked out of history, didnt you

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
It is believed that Ava Max has been lying about her age

lm5CvUd.jpg

Ava Max claims to be 26-years-old, but the Internet has decided she's lying. People believe she's in her late '20s or '30s but is lying to appear young because the pop industry tends to promote younger women more.

I actually believe that's true, which is a real shame.

People have been questioning Ava's age since "Sweet But Psycho" took off. Clearly, this interviewer knew about it and slyly decided to ask. Her reaction, at least based off of how this clip was edited, was a bit awk.

Oldie but goodie, elderly Asian woman brutalizes Jeff Daniels look alike.

Here is it in anime form!

singing pills

best poster ever
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Crassmeister

Back
Top Bottom