A thread for news which don't deserve their own thread

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
its rare i see something like this and the perpetrators are *not* called terrorists.... they must be black.
LOL, FREEZE THE RICH...
View attachment 4787
EAT THE FUCKERS LATER.

its rare i see something like this and the perpetrators are *not* called terrorists.... they must be black.
Still, calling them Vandals=Rayciss...
plus, gives REAL Vandals a bad name IMG_2955.JPG

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
jew arrested for doing jew things
The hour-long crime spree for which Benjamin is now charged began at 12:20 a.m. Saturday, when he allegedly hit the Young Israel of Midwood, the Kahal Darkei Noam, the Khal Toras Chaim D’Flatbush and the Knesses Bais Avigdor, cops said. All four houses of worship are within a few blocks of each other in Midwood.
He’s accused of writing “Pedophiles,” “Thieves” and “Anti-Acculturation” on the front and sides of the buildings.
At the break-in at Kahal Darkei Noam on Avenue J near E. 29th St., Benjamin allegedly scrawled graffiti inside, damaged two cabinets and stole $20, police said. Surveillance video from the Young Israel of Midwood on Ocean Ave. near Avenue L shows the suspect walking up to the front of the synagogue and scrawling a message on the wall with two markers, one red, one white, police said.

lol, I think I'm dumb, I think I'm dumb, maybe just hapeee

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
lol, I think I'm dumb, I think I'm dumb, maybe just hapeee
im sure there's absolutely no correlation between that and the unending flooding of the west by third-world sludge, totally not related at all.

Back
Top Bottom