FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
You should read Guards! Guards!

I liked what little I read of it.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Ok, I’m going to lock myself in my house for a week, with no smack. My habit has gone too far, I got a bunch of fantasy books to help me cope. Wish me luck, faggots.
Ask your doctor for suboxone, 8mgs or 16 mgs take it 2 days into your withdrawal. Will stabilize you out, but then you could get hooked on the subbies. Or you could try methadone.

Jive

[[Hyper]]
Ok, I’m going to lock myself in my house for a week, with no smack. My habit has gone too far, I got a bunch of fantasy books to help me cope. Wish me luck, faggots.
Don't stop taking the white mans drug. In fact you should upgrade to meth also. Cobain is alive and well in hyperborea from seeing his ancestral truth and converting, that's why he killed himself.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
2 Comments

1. Who forced you to put opioids in your body?
2. There is no such thing as ‘addiction’

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
2 Comments

1. Who forced you to put opioids in your body?
2. There is no such thing as ‘addiction’
What do you mean there is no such thing as addiction quench? Once the chemical causes sufficient brain change the body needs it like a crutch, thus developing a very strong craving that leads to dependence aka "addiction" .

Get a bunch of juice and crackers and get a bunch of sleepy time meds. Watch anime and try to sleep as much as possible.

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Regular smack or pharma dope? Withdrawals from synthetics may be more severe depending on your current dosage.

Best of luck, I feel ya.

You got this homie. Im hoping once you get off the junk you'll be a better EDF poster.

Don't start back on the shit or it'll be even harder to quit.

Maybe smoke some weed instead. Look if you can get the legal delta 8 shit from a cbd shop in your state.

Back
Top Bottom