Attempting to beat my opioid addiction

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
You got this homie. Im hoping once you get off the junk you'll be a better EDF poster.

Don't start back on the shit or it'll be even harder to quit.

Maybe smoke some weed instead. Look if you can get the legal delta 8 shit from a cbd shop in your state.
I don’t like weed, I’m trying to look out for my health not ruin it

I don’t like weed, I’m trying to look out for my health not ruin it
Sorry, didn't realize you were suffering from faggotry as well.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
What do you mean there is no such thing as addiction quench? Once the chemical causes sufficient brain change the body needs it like a crutch, thus developing a very strong craving that leads to dependence aka "addiction" .
No. There are physical reactions to consuming just about anything. Is a fat man addicted to doughnuts? Nope.

Here’s the truth: changing one’s behaviour is all about choice. If you choose to use drugs, you can choose to stop using drugs. Might there be some unpleasant side effects? Maybe, but if you’ve made the CHOICE to quit drugs, those side effects won’t stop you.

The term ‘addiction’ is used by people who don’t want to take responsibility for their choices in life. They want to portray themselves as victims who are saddled with a ‘disease’ - a disease that doesn’t exist.

No. There are physical reactions to consuming just about anything. Is a fat man addicted to doughnuts? Nope.

Here’s the truth: changing one’s behaviour is all about choice. If you choose to use drugs, you can choose to stop using drugs. Might there be some unpleasant side effects? Maybe, but if you’ve made the CHOICE to quit drugs, those side effects won’t stop you.

The term ‘addiction’ is used by people who don’t want to take responsibility for their choices in life. They want to portray themselves as victims who are saddled with a ‘disease’ - a disease that doesn’t exist.
Your disease is that you're addicted to sucking cock and have AIDS

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA

It is a disease of the mind, a fat man IS addicted to doughnuts, he refuses to admit this because admitting that you’re an addict means you’re admitting to lacking self-control

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
120 milligrams of bootleg Oxycodone a day

You should be ok with going cold. .wil is right, smoke weed.

eta: .wil is still right, but if you have preoccupations about the devils lettuce thats ok.
Just be reminded the being an alcoholic is probably worse than being a junkie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom