Attempting to beat my opioid addiction

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
It is a disease of the mind, a fat man IS addicted to doughnuts, he refuses to admit this because admitting that you’re an addict means you’re admitting to lacking self-control
A lack of self-control is not a disease. It is a CHOICE. We all have the freedom to CHOOSE what we put into our bodies. Druggies CHOOSE to use drugs. Calling it a ‘disease’ let’s them off the hook for taking responsibility for their poor CHOICES.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
A lack of self-control is not a disease. It is a CHOICE. We all have the freedom to CHOOSE what we put into our bodies. Druggies CHOOSE to use drugs. Calling it a ‘disease’ let’s them off the hook for taking responsibility for their poor CHOICES.
why then did you CHOOSE to be such a cumgargling faggot?

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
I literally am in withdrawals, I wish you would fucking Google “withdrawals” you ignorant unempathetic piece of dog shit. You are what’s wrong with America

2 Points

1) I think you're faking your 'drug addiction' so that people will respond to you on EDF.
2) There is no such thing as 'addiction'. It doesn't exist except in the minds of weak people who want a crutch to lean on that explains away their poor choices in life.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
2 Points

1) I think you're faking your 'drug addiction' so that people will respond to you on EDF.
2) There is no such thing as 'addiction'. It doesn't exist except in the minds of weak people who want a crutch to lean on that explains away their poor choices in life.
I’m attempting to fix my addiction, you should be at least happy I’m doing SOMETHING

Back
Top Bottom