Scumhook

Managing Account Details
fuck off cunt, don't fucking presume to think that there exists a universe where you can fucking tell me what to do

Goddamn; that's some big mystery meat energy right there.

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
you hear that
"gun violence with our youth, particularly with african american youth, is problematic"

no fucking shit

ps norfolk va is a giant racist filled military turd
and it's not a creamy filling

Magalicious

niggerlover
She celebrates diversity until it takes away her money.

Fucking niggers!
\
C8nZgNS.jpg

https://nypost.com/2021/07/04/rachel-nichols-maria-taylor-diversity-dig-in-secret-espn-video/

Rachel Nichols’ secretly recorded phone conversation from last July has been leaked, and it is creating major issues at ESPN.

In an explosive New York Times story, an audio clip from a video reveals Nichols expressing her displeasure that Maria Taylor was given NBA Finals hosting duties last year, and believes the color of her skin has a lot to do with it. Nichols is white ???? and Taylor — whose future at the network is uncertain as she looks for a big raise, as The Post’s Andrew Marchand reported — is black.

“I wish Maria Taylor all the success in the world — she covers football, she covers basketball,” Nichols said last July, according to video obtained by The Times. “If you need to give her more things to do because you are feeling pressure about your crappy longtime record on diversity — which, by the way, I know personally from the female side of it — like, go for it. Just find it somewhere else. You are not going to find it from me or taking my thing away.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Nichols_(journalist)

Nichols married film and music video director Max Nichols,[20] son of film and stage director Mike Nichols, in a Jewish ceremony in Venice in 2001.[21] Together, they have two children, twin daughters.[22][23] She also has one older brother and one younger brother.[24]

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
The only way to settle matters like this and in the future is Thunderdome.

Only the strong have the right to be overly paid "reporting" on overly paid athletes who hate the country that made them multi-millionaires.

Back
Top Bottom