nelson

Ediot
tsoLwb8.jpg

Magalicious

niggerlover
No link to story, no funny meme...
You're not cut out for this bro.
Here's the deal, Dimwit... "Jew York Times exclusive" should have clued you in that there wasn't going to be a story. You didn't think it was funny - I don't give a fuck. At least it was my own idea, instead of passing along someone else's meme which you seem to value, because you're a Dimwit.

However, I can pass along other people's stuff:

1Gnz52G.jpg

Magalicious

niggerlover
5:30

And yet, as we meet here tonight there is a growing danger that threatens every blessing our ancestors fought so hard for... struggled... they bled to secure. Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children. Angry mobs are trying to tear down statues of our founders, deface out most sacred memorials, and unleash a wave of violent crime in our cities.

7:50

This attack on our liberty... our magnificent liberty... must be stopped and it will be stopped very quickly. WE WILL EXPOSE THIS DANGEROUS MOVEMENT, protect our nation's children, END THIS RADICAL ASSAULT and preserve our beloved way of life. In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished. Make no mistake, this left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow The American Revolution.

[HERE'S WHERE HE IDENTIFIES THE MARXIST STRATEGY OF DEMORALIZATION]

28:13

Those who seek to erase our heritage want Americans to forget our pride and our great dignity, so that we can no longer understand ourselves or America's destiny. In toppling the heroes of 1776 they seek to dissolve the bonds of love and loyalty that we feel for our country and we feel for each other. Their goal is not a better America - their goal is to END America. In its place they want power for themselves.

A Russian KGB agent who defected to the USA explains demoralization

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
trump: "to all those people that got me elected in 2016. I know I might have kind of ignored you for the last four years, maybe even denounced you and ridiculed you a bit. I may have even called you a few things I shouldn't have like 'terrorist'. I understand that you might be feeling a little cucked right now as I've spent my entire presidency trying to cater to special interests and demographic groups that will never vote for me anyways. But now that it's another election season, I need your vote, so I'm going to say some nice words and try to push those feel-good patriotic trigger words and hopefully get you all to vote for me again! I promise I won't cuck you guys again like I did last time."

tl;dr: trump cucked his voters and now he needs us again.

Magalicious

niggerlover
This is Perrault, the French-Canadian dog sled driver:

Yp0fDIO.jpg

This is Disney's jewwy little shitpile creation, as if niggers braved the Yukon wilderness in the late 19th century driving a sled dog team while delivering mail.

Jm7ZF4d.png

The real Perrault probably did have a chug wife:

xjdw9rx.jpg
GaAtEwx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom