FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
upload_2019-4-19_16-37-32.png

Did we get a bingo???

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Why is half of this thread Tim sperging and no drug stories?

:flamer:
Because I usually derail drug threads.
It wouldn't' have been nearly as bad if @Maniac200688thewhitenigr didn't sperge and just calmed down and looked at the situation with a rational eye.

I never really said anything about banning the legal weed business. But presented the obvious answers those states have to enact in order to SAVE their business. I also included one of the reasons why legal pot fails in my state on a regular basis. The other is loss of 2nd A rights.

What is really odd is the pro-potties suddenly get more rights if they smoke dope over someone who doesn't. Someone who doesn't smoke pot has the right to enjoy their property without the stench of pot. Much like someone has the right to enjoy their property without the fucktard actions and behavior of a drunk, or a retard smoking bathsalts.

That's all. The fact he and other potties are getting so butthurt about what is inevitably to come is odd. One would think if they are in the business legally as they say, they would want to get ahead of this and make sure their legal enterprise is not impacted negatively. Though I don't know how laws clamping down on their illegal competition would harm them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Because I usually derail drug threads.
It wouldn't' have been nearly as bad if @Maniac200688thewhitenigr didn't sperge and just calmed down and looked at the situation with a rational eye.

I never really said anything about banning the legal weed business. But presented the obvious answers those states have to enact in order to SAVE their business. I also included one of the reasons why legal pot fails in my state on a regular basis. The other is loss of 2nd A rights.

What is really odd is the pro-potties suddenly get more rights if they smoke dope over someone who doesn't. Someone who doesn't smoke pot has the right to enjoy their property without the stench of pot. Much like someone has the right to enjoy their property without the fucktard actions and behavior of a drunk, or a retard smoking bathsalts.

That's all. The fact he and other potties are getting so butthurt about what is inevitably to come is odd. One would think if they are in the business legally as they say, they would want to get ahead of this and make sure their legal enterprise is not impacted negatively. Though I don't know how laws clamping down on their illegal competition would harm them.
Oh my god someone smoked weed near your house and you smelt it, must have been the end of the fucking world dude. The momentary inconvenience of you smelling weed is a violation of everyone of your rights in the American constituion, contact your lawyer and rabbi, NOW Tim.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Oh my god someone smoked weed near your house and you smelt it, must have been the end of the fucking world dude. The momentary inconvenience of you smelling weed is a violation of everyone of your rights in the American constituion, contact your lawyer and rabbi, NOW Tim.
i once met someone who used to deal weed in CO before it was legal. he said he went back there recently and the entire state smelled like weed. there's still quite a few people that don't find the smell of marijuana all that.... "aromatic"

Back
Top Bottom