Buy a gun

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
Very easily
Australia 1Join and regularly attend a hunting or shooting club, or document that you are a collector. 2Complete a course on firearm safety and operation, and pass a written test and practical assessment. 3Arrange firearm storage that meets safety regulations. 4Pass a review that considers criminal history, domestic violence, restraining orders and arrest history. Authorities may also interview your family and community members. 5Apply for a permit to acquire a specific type of weapon. 6Wait at least 28 days. 7Buy the specific type of gun for which you received a permit.
lol even full-blown commie states like mine aren't this strict

in most US states you literally just go to the counter, show you're of legal age (if that idk), and buy the gun

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny

lol even full-blown commie states like mine aren't this strict

in most US states you literally just go to the counter, show you're of legal age (if that idk), and buy the gun
I have guns. Half my family have guns. Half the people i know have guns. Its very easy

Australia ranks 25th in private gun ownership

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor

Hitler1488

Newfag
I have guns. Half my family have guns. Half the people i know have guns. Its very easy

Australia ranks 25th in private gun ownership
New Zealand used to be one of the highest gun ownership countries in the world up until Christchurch. Australia had a buyback program after Port Arthur and ever since there hasn't been hardly any mass shootings as guns tend to land in the hands of more competent people over there now anyways. But with that being said, I think we need to address the elephant in the room, and that's obviously New Zealand. Brenton Harrison Tarrant (PBUH) only committed the mass shooting with one reason in mind: to accelerate. But in NZ's case they gave up rather easily, so fuck em lol. Meanwhile in America do you see that happening? Nope. Lol.

So, conclusion? Kiwis deserved it. Why? Because they're pushover shitlibs. All hail Saint Tarrant!

20210108_174926.jpg

1ba66d9f730ce141d10f68fc84178f29.jpeg

20210108_051202.jpg

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
New Zealand used to be one of the highest gun ownership countries in the world up until Christchurch. Australia had a buyback program after Port Arthur and ever since there hasn't been hardly any mass shootings as guns tend to land in the hands of more competent people over there now anyways. But with that being said, I think we need to address the elephant in the room, and that's obviously New Zealand. Brenton Harrison Tarrant (PBUH) only committed the mass shooting with one reason in mind: to accelerate. But in NZ's case they gave up rather easily, so fuck em lol. Meanwhile in America do you see that happening? Nope. Lol.

So, conclusion? Kiwis deserved it. Why? Because they're pushover shitlibs. All hail Saint Tarrant!

View attachment 4844
View attachment 4846
View attachment 4845
are you 12 or

Likeicare

Dramacrat
Janny

View attachment 4844
View attachment 4846
View attachment 4845
Absolute cringe

Back
Top Bottom