[[Hyper]]
Actual ork tech
Screenshot_970.png
Screenshot_971.png

They're going to scam their government out of so much money lol

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Man this has really gotta hurt their cred. I mean if ANTIFA is to be taken seriously, and after several years of direct death threats, a weak, obese, out of shape, manlet homosexual escaping their grasp once again shouldn't happen. It's been something like six times now that "I'm Andy, and ANTIFA nearly killed me," situation has happened.
We really have to ask ourselves though, did this brave journalist really escape a raging mob of murderous lunatics hellbent on killing him so many times? Or does he just go places he's not welcome and get his shit smacked over and over for being a retard?

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
We really have to ask ourselves though, did this brave journalist really escape a raging mob of murderous lunatics hellbent on killing him so many times? Or does he just go places he's not welcome and get his shit smacked over and over for being a retard?
He makes money off anti-fa's retardation, so yes he does go to their marches and provoke them. Everything for a shekel for a good goy.

Admin

Newfag
111 pages of white rage. I love it! The future is mixed race and it is beautiful.

7A6F004E-D32B-4998-952B-81CE53F056A0.jpeg

Keep mocking blacks at home farting yourself to sleep. I recognize I will be told to an hero but “Flagpole Sitta” by Harvey Danger exclaims that he went around the world to find that stupid people are breeding.

While you cracker ass bitches are smugly circle jerking intellectually ignoring women. Blacks are going around getting pussy and making babies.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Which white people pay for.
Bingo. In the US, negroes have been in the range of 12%-18% of the population for many decades. But during that time they've been the beneficiaries of close to 50% of all government handouts, otherwise known as "gimmedats"

singing pills

best poster ever
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Back
Top Bottom