Maysam

niggercel
Admin
This
Wowdamelon.gif

Image was shown broken to me until I completed a captcha on ED. I get that it's necessary to avert ddos but there has to be a better way. @aediot

wowdamelon.

Also, aside from having to complete a captcha on the wiki it's been running more smoothly than ever and hasn't had the intermittent outages. Over 10,000 broken images have been restored. It's only a small drop in the bucket as it has to be done arduously one at a time. Once better tools become available large swaths of the missing images will return quickly. As for the missing articles, quite a few have been restored. I'd like to get my hands on a list of what's still needed so I can track them down on the archive.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
Yeah it's running great, I just like to nag. Also maybe you have not yet noticed that linking to images on ED is broken for some people.

aediot

I hijacked the wiki and was cucked by ethan ralph.
This
Wowdamelon.gif

Image was shown broken to me until I completed a captcha on ED. I get that it's necessary to avert ddos but there has to be a better way. @aediot
Honestly there isn't atm.

The main "attack" is that someone found a way to continuously spam the random page, search page, etc. Which means until I find the specific way to defend against whatever they're doing cloudflare is the only thing saving us from 95% downtime right now.

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
Honestly there isn't atm.

The main "attack" is that someone found a way to continuously spam the random page, search page, etc. Which means until I find the specific way to defend against whatever they're doing cloudflare is the only thing saving us from 95% downtime right now.
Fuck.
I wonder if its kevin mann

Back
Top Bottom