Should Cock be banned for manipulating the ratings system?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • OP loves Cock (as in the EDF user)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • OP loves Cock (as in my fat nigga dick)

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
@Samuel

we should talk about evangelion in more threads
Samuel is like Shinji, thirsting from approval from his dad, but never really getting it. His dad in this case is Cock. Instead he is forced to suffer, what seems to him, abuse by his father (Piloting the Eva and suffering psycological trauma -- Getting rated "lololol fgt hahha u suk bals ololllololol" on your posts). In this case I would be asuka because I'm so kawaii and tsundere tehee~ :meow:

Samuel

Proud Bisexual
wow you're still upset about this lol

it's been like a week. just let it go.
i will when cock stops acting like a stupid faggot
who gives a shit what anyone rates any of the posts?

uncheck this box and set yourself free:
Capture.png
i already stated in this that Cock started all of this cuz I give him bad ratings first.
just today in shout box he said some bizarre shit about how he found a way through hacking the site or his browser to make it so he wouldn't see my reactions to him. yes that's how HE is upset about this.
also i have showed that he keeps losing his shit every time i do so.
what more can i do to convince you jackasses.
we should talk about evangelion in more threads

Samuel is like Shinji, thirsting from approval from his dad, but never really getting it. His dad in this case is Cock. Instead he is forced to suffer, what seems to him, abuse by his father (Piloting the Eva and suffering psycological trauma -- Getting rated "lololol fgt hahha u suk bals ololllololol" on your posts). In this case I would be asuka because I'm so kawaii and tsundere tehee~ :meow:
fuck you weeaboos and your anime

Hater

Ediot
i will when cock stops acting like a stupid faggot

i already stated in this that Cock started all of this cuz I give him bad ratings first.
just today in shout box he said some bizarre shit about how he found a way through hacking the site or his browser to make it so he wouldn't see my reactions to him. yes that's how HE is upset about this.
also i have showed that he keeps losing his shit every time i do so.
what more can i do to convince you jackasses.

fuck you weeaboos and your anime
9921d583447b638eddbd4b08eea8df5546ef0df5c854815994f7013b2ef8d765.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom