COMEDY GOLD! - Negroes Buy 90 Acres of Land to Create ‘Safe City’ Likened to ‘Wakanda’

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
txwRGTc.jpg

19 black families have pooled resources together to purchase a 90-acre tract of land in Georgia with the goal of creating a “safe city” for black people following a summer of civil unrest across the United States after claims of police racism against African Americans led to protests, riots, looting, and other violence.

The Freedom Georgia Initiative, as the purchase is called, aims to sow seeds of a potential new Black Wall Street or Wakanda in Toomsboro, Georgia, after several high profile killings of negro criminals dominated much of the news cycle this year.

Georgia-based realtor Ashley Scott revealed that she decided to launch the initiative after the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery broke headlines in an op-ed for Blavity.

She wrote, “I know you’re wondering, ‘What in the world does all this have to do with why you all purchased land in the midst of protests and a pandemic, and how you used cooperative economics to do it?’ Well, everything.”

Scott then details her intentions to support the eco-friendly community by hiring black labor; championing diversity and inclusion within the black community; and having a place where black families would not be killed by police.

“Amass land, develop affordable housing for yourself, build your own food systems, build manufacturing and supply chains, build your own home school communities, build your own banks and credit unions, build your own cities, build your own police departments, tax yourselves and vote in a mayor and a city council you can trust,” she writes.

“Build it from scratch! Then go get all the money the United States of America has available for government entities and get them bonds. This is how we build our new Black Wall Streets. We can do this. We can have Wakanda! We just have to build it for ourselves!”

O5UB1ZO.gif

https://nationalfile.com/black-fami...f-land-to-create-safe-city-likened-to-wakanda

duder

Dildo Collector
show your support by sending all of your old/broken electronics so they can do some african style recycling.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I mean communes are not that uncommon and most end up successful. There are obvious examples like the Amish but there's plenty of non-religious ones that anyone can join. It's surprisingly simple to set up a basic agrarian village with modern technology and enough money.

It's always funny when journalists act like black people accomplishing something relatively easy that white people have done for years is something amazing and innovative. Reminds me of that article that acted like some black kid who built a gaming pc was the next albert einstein.

duder

Dildo Collector
I mean communes are not that uncommon and most end up successful.

communes that go self-sufficient to the greatest possible extent like the Amish only work because their internal laws are even more strict than the outside laws, while "liberal" communes, from a certain size on, always end as violence infested shitholes mostly populated by hard drug users .

been in Christiania for 2 days once, visiting a backpacker friend of mine who stayed there for a few weeks. there are surely some idealistic and interesting people there and they keep the things halfway going, but hard to ignore the used syringes in the bushes.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
communes that go self-sufficient to the greatest possible extent like the Amish only work because their internal laws are even more strict than the outside laws, while "liberal" communes, from a certain size on, always end as violence infested shitholes mostly populated by hard drug users .

been in Christiania for 2 days once, visiting a backpacker friend of mine who stayed there for a few weeks. there are surely some idealistic and interesting people there and they keep the things halfway going, but hard to ignore the used syringes in the bushes.
Christiania and CHAZ/CHOP failed because they were founded by people who wanted lawlessness and a place where they could do crime without punishment. There was never a want to form a thriving community for like minded people in the first place.

Christiania still exists but you know what I mean. It's basically just a front for people to sell drugs.

Back
Top Bottom