Scumhook

Managing Account Details
fucking hell

Caku

Newfag
how high was the door that you opened?

like chest or head?
It was a wall mounted cabinet used to store firefighting gear on the ship I used to work on. it was in a stairway but it was around chest level

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
It was a wall mounted cabinet used to store firefighting gear on the ship I used to work on. it was in a stairway but it was around chest level
so did you steal the cabinet from the ship you used to work on, or did the alleged accident happen on the aforementioned ship?

Caku

Newfag
so did you steal the cabinet from the ship you used to work on, or did the alleged accident happen on the aforementioned ship?
Happened right in front of the CEO when i wanted to show him our gear, he didnt notice as i shifted my grip immediately to the handle and just squeezed as hard as i could to stop the blood flow.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Happened right in front of the CEO when i wanted to show him our gear, he didnt notice as i shifted my grip immediately to the handle and just squeezed as hard as i could to stop the blood flow.
it turns out that i have lost interest due to alcohol and you not having large breasts, but i would like to thank you for your candour and your service

I shall now relax, and imagine my penis is that handle, with you squeezing it like a fat human cockring

Back
Top Bottom