Cybercuck 2077

GirlOnInternet

Cunt Destroyer
MAKE DRAMATICA GREAT AGAIN
Only 11 days left until the alleged release date for Cyberpunk 2077 - the most fucking over-hyped game in the history of ever. Anyone else waiting for this? Any predictions on how the release is actually going to go?

I suspect that all of the CDPR fantards are going to be disappointed when they realize that the game isn't just a first-person Witcher game (which are literally the only thing CDPR has released for the past 13 years) and is more like Deus Ex, Fallout and GTA all had an orgy.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Admin
1606603082125.jpg

only if theres a feature where i can cut off my dick and get a cyber :vagina: will i be buying this game

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
lmao, can't wait for this game to be good and all faggots who for the last year were doing nothing but crying about how its gonna suck to get butthurt

also am pirating it only because they changed their twitter avatar to rainbow like all other [brands] do during fag month

Addie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
every time a game is overhyped and delayed it always turns out to be a piece of shit

airduster

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
lmao, can't wait for this game to be good and all faggots who for the last year were doing nothing but crying about how its gonna suck to get butthurt

also am pirating it only because they changed their twitter avatar to rainbow like all other [brands] do during fag month
Reported! Verified internet terrorist

Back
Top Bottom