DAS DEUTSCHLANDLIED

But no, seriously this one got to me. I am very religious, I don't just show up at Church unless I'm from out of town, it's kind of like a town hall and source of refuge at times of need, unless you go to church at the polls like I did for four or so years.

The song is like a lullaby, for your sleepy eyes in Poland

Falco was austrian.

You get a special badge for being part of my religious discussion about the Holy Roman Empire, which isn't so Holy, nor is it Roman, nor is it anymore an empire

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
Tell me more about Germany.

Well there was Hitler, but he was Austrian as well, so, no talk about their debacle taking apart the Ottoman Empire. That was a big crusade, no need to go back to the last century for details about that or the Cold War, which, officially is over in Germany, although "officially" can just mean, that's what people think. Sure, cryptocurrency is a big malware threat these days, it can just gobble your money up on silly experimental games and mathematical nerds research funds. Do you really want your dogecoin to ride around written on a paper napkin in Bangkok while some willy-girl is showing her privates to a technobabble nerd from India. That said. Germany has had a relationship with the Persian Gulf since 1991 or so, and that is actually still a concern for Germany is transport across the Suez from Germany's former territories in Africa. That mostly comes from West Africa, being the goods and commerce from across the Rift Valley in terms of things like cement, precious stones and metals, and metal ore. But gasoline, or Benzin' as they refer to it, comes from the Red Sea and must be brought from Egypt across the Balkan States, leaving it with precious little Gasoline to deal with in their cars. Thankfully, unless you drive on the Autobahn every day the way American statesiders travel along the Interstate Highway System, you won't ever have enough fuel for your ride to make it every time. Graciously, Germans largely live in the City, or Suburbs, and there is precious little Rural territory divided up about a large number of modern day manors. The geography is Alpine to Littoral, with Continental windflow across the territory of Germany. Also, there are a number of High- and- Low German dialects which are mutually intelligible.

I can say that my own knowledge about German politics comes from youtube German channels and the hymns and lieds I listen to when I want to think.

shut_up_homo.gif

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
When you order Germany on wish.

Except for Erika which is acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom