Donald Trump gets shot right in his ear.

YaroslavTV

EDF6 Survivor
Fallout:
1720983963227.png
1720983975023.png
1720983985636.png

The Matrix:
1720983994589.png

Tails Gets Trolled:
1720984034046.png

Soyjak:
1720984046583.png

Crassmeister

edf does not exist YOU ARE HALLUCINATING
i think its funny that this inbred pittsburgh soyboy was wearing a demolition ranch t shirt
one of the dumbest yt channels i have ever seen
there was a rumor earlier this year that carriker's marriage had collapsed
now demo ranch is being tied to the trump shooting all over shitter and facebook
and reporters are calling him for "comments".................
Images of Crooks’ body reviewed by AP shows that at the time of the shooting he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel with more than 11.6 million subscribers that regularly posts videos that show creator Matt Carriker firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins and vehicles.
Carriker, who lives in Texas, did not respond to a phone message or email on Sunday, but posted a photo of Crooks’ bloody corpse wearing his brand’s T-shirts on social media with the comment “What the hell.”
THESE ARE YOUR LOYAL FANS, DUDE

Last edited:

Lovecraft

Dramacrat

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
But he was a registered republican exercising his second amendment rights to form a militia of one to take out a man who very publicly has stated his desire to be a tyrannical despot ruling by decree. Complaining about your cultists taking you at your word is very hypocritical
There'll be a time for them to start exercising their rights harder, that is if Trump wants a generation to go die for Israel.
I have doubts the shooter was a republican and was just trying to vote for someone else by signing up as one, seeing there's a video of him throwing a hissy fit about the orange man.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
There'll be a time for them to start exercising their rights harder, that is if Trump wants a generation to go die for Israel.
I have doubts the shooter was a republican and was just trying to vote for someone else by signing up as one, seeing there's a video of him throwing a hissy fit about the orange man.
Historically Republicans weren't such utter scum, so it fits quite well. Ever since Reagan its been a race to the fucking bottom.
The whole drain the swamp mantra is ironic in that it means the union of the pond-scum and the bottom-feeders, a fitting image.

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Historically Republicans weren't such utter scum, so it fits quite well. Ever since Reagan its been a race to the fucking bottom.
The whole drain the swamp mantra is ironic in that it means the union of the pond-scum and the bottom-feeders, a fitting image.
Two choices for a party is better because the process is more streamlined. There's no need to waste resources on bargaining what party the winning party allies with to form the congress. Red or Blue, Ranch or Cool Ranch are questions, but can't be answered with a yes or no.

All of the parties in Europe are just trying to market the same thing in different ways. Whoever wins, the outcome is the same and the so-called "conservatives" do all sort of gay shit except what they were elected to do. Whenever something they promised happens it's lauded as a miracle.

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Two choices for a party is better because the process is more streamlined. There's no need to waste resources on bargaining what party the winning party allies with to form the congress. Red or Blue, Ranch or Cool Ranch are questions, but can't be answered with a yes or no.

All of the parties in Europe are just trying to market the same thing in different ways. Whoever wins, the outcome is the same and the so-called "conservatives" do all sort of gay shit except what they were elected to do. Whenever something they promised happens it's lauded as a miracle.
Two streamlined turds are still turds.

I much prefer the parliamentary system for the reason that it promotes compromise. Yes, my party might have won the most seats but they have to govern with other parties for a majority, or run a minority government seeking cooperation and compromise on a case by case basis. On the other hand the opposition isn't just sitting there blocking everything like petulant children. They seek an inn, a wedge to get their views and policies heard or passed - and they aren't too proud to give up on some policies in the interest of working out a compromise that is mutually beneficial. There's always the next election cycle.

This fucktarded über-polarized Good vs. Evil dynamic that rightoids are especially fond of invoking on the other hand, absolutely ridiculous. Especially since they portray themselves as guardians of all that is light, good and fluffy - whilst acting like cartoon villains.

moogs

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Two streamlined turds are still turds.

I much prefer the parliamentary system for the reason that it promotes compromise. Yes, my party might have won the most seats but they have to govern with other parties for a majority, or run a minority government seeking cooperation and compromise on a case by case basis. On the other hand the opposition isn't just sitting there blocking everything like petulant children. They seek an inn, a wedge to get their views and policies heard or passed - and they aren't too proud to give up on some policies in the interest of working out a compromise that is mutually beneficial. There's always the next election cycle.

This fucktarded über-polarized Good vs. Evil dynamic that rightoids are especially fond of invoking on the other hand, absolutely ridiculous. Especially since they portray themselves as guardians of all that is light, good and fluffy - whilst acting like cartoon villains.
There's also the downside of making compromises. A Finlandmongolfuckistan anti immigration party that got the 2nd most seats is getting the blame laid on them after following the plans of lashing the unemployed. Which was suggested by the biggest party in the house, a party that gets labelled having the "fuck the poor" mentality. Now the jewspapers are latching on to that, when they're not focused on misdirection and trying to raise awareness on non-issues.

Secondly there's also the problem of making rashly different decisions every cycle, when there's not a coherent direction with the constant change. With economic decisions this type of schizophrenia will ruin the nation. When money needs to be saved they'll just raise some taxes, after new elections some communist bitches just spend that on champagne.

I believe the direction of European nations can't be changed by regular means of democracy, because the deep state will get its will through no matter what. When some party is too "conservative" they just water it down and astroturf the online side with some "mr. egg yolk drinking radical nationalist" types that Mossad trains to post pictures of blondes and sunwheels on Twitter.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
i think its funny that this inbred pittsburgh soyboy was wearing a demolition ranch t shirt
one of the dumbest yt channels i have ever seen
there was a rumor earlier this year that carriker's marriage had collapsed
now demo ranch is being tied to the trump shooting all over shitter and facebook
and reporters are calling him for "comments".................

THESE ARE YOUR LOYAL FANS, DUDE
when you typed all of this out did you think anyone here would care

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
Back
Top Bottom