abb.jpg

WHAT UP PLAYERS

Temp Edit:
RESTART ADD HERE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah let me ask the geriatric tending to his florida hemp farm instead of tagging EDF admins that are currently online

I'm not saying .wil doesn't know how to do this (in fact I'm pretty sure he's pretty good at this stuff), I'm just saying if jism knows how to do that stuff, then go ask him.

But, if he (jism) is growing some kush, than that's fine too, just remind him to share it with the rest of us.:stoner:

Solution

Ain't nothin' wrong her. She just loves eggs, s'al
Cool Cat
I'm not saying .wil doesn't know how to do this (in fact I'm pretty sure he's pretty good at this stuff), I'm just saying if jism knows how to do that stuff, then go ask him.

But, if he (jism) is growing some kush, than that's fine too, just remind him to share it with the rest of us.:stoner:
J asked the admins to fix it, now just calm down and perhaps go fuck yourself or eat a fruit cup or whatever

Not sure that is Xenforo, Image post is set to max. Might be a sever setting like modsecurity or some shit.
Well post something if you can fix it pls cause i wont be able to update the thread OP otherwise
There was a tag limit in EDF2 so I didn't use tags in the OP but considering the thousands of posts of black power cock i dont remember there being a image limit, might be wrong though

Solution

Ain't nothin' wrong her. She just loves eggs, s'al
Cool Cat
Well post something if you can fix it pls cause i wont be able to update the thread OP otherwise
There was a tag limit in EDF2 so I didn't use tags in the OP but considering the thousands of posts of black power cock i dont remember there being a image limit, might be wrong though
There was a limit, i recall it taking awhile to find a work around

Working on it, might be a day or so. Have to troubleshoot with webmaster.

It was set to 50 on options, and unlimited under permissions. Not sure why it is only doing 20, leads me to believe its a server setting.

Back
Top Bottom