#couchcrew
Admin
IMG_20210515_153019369_HDR.jpg
In the desert

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
View attachment 8190
Also in the desert. In a black flight suit. Sweating in new and exciting ways!
After working 96 hours in 4 days I can say Holy fuck its hot out.
But I got free nachos on a layover. So, win?
96 hours in 4 days....that‘s 4 days straight without any sleep at all. Are you given to bouts of hyperbole?

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
96 hours in 4 days....that‘s 4 days straight without any sleep at all. Are you given to bouts of hyperbole?
Not anymore than a dude pretending to be a chick on the internet.
Learn2EMS.
Most companies do 48 hrs on. I did 2 48s back to back over the weekend. I slept 6 hours on Saturday afternoon btwn calls. So 90 hours straight.

Hello caffeine goodbye my kidneys.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
i was up for like 60 hours a couple months ago thanks to compiler construction

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Learn2EMS.
Most companies do 48 hrs on. I did 2 48s back to back over the weekend. I slept 6 hours on Saturday afternoon btwn calls. So 90 hours straight.

Hello caffeine goodbye my kidneys.
Yikes, and goodbye to sound judgement and not making mistakes. My God, the poor patients!

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
You could always apply. I can teach anyone to drill an IO. Help take some of the burden off the system Quence. Be a hero.
Oh I've got some really great ideas about how to radically improve healthcare AND relieve the strain that healthcare workers have been suffering under.

1. Stop importing turd worlders who have no business being in this country. The US should not have to be the personal medical clinic for millions of low IQ stone age creatures that happen to wander across our border.

2. When there's a Coronavirus Plandemic, make a point of protecting the most vulnerable - older people, people with pre-existing conditions - and under absolutely NO circumstances should we send infected people into nursing homes.

3. Make sure your national public health agency does NOT engage in dubious, false, & outright preposterous 'recommendations' for political reasons or otherwise.

4. Don't allow a 4-foot dwarf named Fauci to become the 'sage' and 'expert' on everything to do with a pandemic. Such a creature will not only be incompetent, but it will issue advice and recommendations that are flat out dangerous.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
mind you the healthcare system is more to blame for booking people in for 90 hours at a time jesus christ

Back
Top Bottom