didn't you confess to being rather hairless for a greek?
My genitalia and ass are actually the hairiest parts of my body
I have a friend who's half greek half romanian and he doesnt even have a single body hair, I hope he shaves but I dont think he does hes just the smoothest nigga i know

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
My genitalia and ass are actually the hairiest parts of my body
hard to break to you buddy but you're a slav.
i have the same problem, hairy asshole and balls are clear signs of a slav, and in southern parts of the world are signs of hellenized slav
in notime you'll grow a mustache and start using words like kiełbasa on a daily basis

hard to break to you buddy but you're a slav.
i have the same problem, hairy asshole and balls are clear signs of a slav, and in southern parts of the world are signs of hellenized slav
in notime you'll grow a mustache and start using words like kiełbasa on a daily basis
slavs are just retard pale greeks
and mustaches are a greek thing

chuj

Janny
OK it's part of your culture or whatever
But we invented it
Just like everything else :cool:
ok, great you greeks invented mustache, the credit goes to you guys i guess
just like the credit for inventing philosophy and astrology which are the most useless majors up to this day

ok, great you greeks invented mustache, the credit goes to you guys i guess
just like the credit for inventing philosophy and astrology which are the most useless majors up to this day
yeah and mathematics and all sciences and engineering and theology and architecture and literature and computers and theatre and pretty much everything that is good, dont diminutize the greatest nation on this God forsaken planet you bloodsausage gulping snownigger
Also good wine and food. Also secks

chuj

Janny
yeah and mathematics and all sciences and engineering and theology and architecture and literature and computers and theatre and pretty much everything that is good, dont diminutize the greatest nation on this God forsaken planet you bloodsausage gulping snownigger
Also good wine and food. Also secks
excluding the theology everything you mentioned is meaningless
also slavs aren't white (but we tend to have certain affinity towards the blood sausage, especially ones filled with porrige)

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
excluding the theology everything you mentioned is meaningless
also slavs aren't white (but we tend to have certain affinity towards the blood sausage, especially ones filled with porrige)

WE ARE STRONGEST RACE IN THE PLANET..... THIS IS WHY IM SUCH A BEAST :)

The YB. Where we discuss body hair.

This is beautiful.

@kurisu. I SUMMON THEE OH TERRIBLE DRUNKEN OHIO HAIRBALL

MOST OF THESE NIGGAS NEED 2 INVEST IN A TRIMMER NO HOMO

Back
Top Bottom