Ehhhh

Maggie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
Thanks.. made a still air box and refined my sterilization tek, the future looks good

1º When I growed those, I always sterilized the medium in a pressure cooker... otherwise, strange things would grow 100%... fuck, I remember once that just a hair of my cat somehow landed in a fully developed mycelium and in a day half of it has turned emerald... :negative:

2º My fav music to shroom was Morcheeba... try this:

3º I used to buy the whole harvested shrooms at Shayanashop.com, same as the San Pedro and peyote... but I just checked and they don't have them for sale anymore.
They still have for sale the grown cakes, of various strains... and salvia, several DMT brews and several analogs of mescaline, 5meO etc

j15m

1º When I growed those, I always sterilized the medium in a pressure cooker... otherwise, strange things would grow 100%... fuck, I remember once that just a hair of my cat somehow landed in a fully developed mycelium and in a day half of it has turned emerald... :negative:

2º My fav music to shroom was Morcheeba... try this:

3º I used to buy the whole harvested shrooms at Shayanashop.com, same as the San Pedro and peyote... but I just checked and they don't have them for sale anymore.
They still have for sale the grown cakes, of various strains... and salvia, several DMT brews and several analogs of mescaline, 5meO etc
A desert homie is sending me some San Pedro spikes but I'm a little worried about the humidity here in Florida.. not really cactus conditions

I never tried DMT buy have always wanted to... I traveled and spent some loot to do Ayahuasca in the ceremonial way, worth it

Maggie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
A desert homie is sending me some San Pedro spikes but I'm a little worried about the humidity here in Florida.. not really cactus conditions

I never tried DMT buy have always wanted to... I traveled and spent some loot to do Ayahuasca in the ceremonial way, worth it

On a relevant note... you know there are online sites where you can legaly buy LSD analogs, psilocibin analogs, a lot of fenyls and triptamines etc etc don't you?

For example, I just got a blotter of 1 cp LSD, at Rarechems.com

IMG_20210730_224709.jpg

Barrabas

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor

The humdidity won't matter too much so long as you put it in the correct soil. Know a guy that is way into cacti here in the mountains of NC. It is extremely wet here, to the point where the biome around me is considered a rain forest. The only troubles he has are in the winter when frost comes, but you should be fine down there, so long as you don't let the roots get so wet they mold-- a hard thing to do in sand without neglecting them outside, or else trying. If the air water really gets that bad, the worst case scenario would be having to buy a dehumidifier to stash with your cacti in some closet.

j15m

On a relevant note... you know there are online sites where you can legaly buy LSD analogs, psilocibin analogs, a lot of fenyls and triptamines etc etc don't you?

For example, I just got a blotter of 1 cp LSD, at Rarechems.com

View attachment 14272
I did not, shall look into it

Untitled.png

:(:(:(

The humdidity won't matter too much so long as you put it in the correct soil. Know a guy that is way into cacti here in the mountains of NC. It is extremely wet here, to the point where the biome around me is considered a rain forest. The only troubles he has are in the winter when frost comes, but you should be fine down there, so long as you don't let the roots get so wet they mold-- a hard thing to do in sand without neglecting them outside, or else trying. If the air water really gets that bad, the worst case scenario would be having to buy a dehumidifier to stash with your cacti in some closet.
So go heavy on the perlite & lava rock and stay away from peat & vermiculite.
Got it

Barrabas

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
Damn! :D

Try here, then... but it's more expensive, I'm afraid, and I have never bought anything from them... still, should be basically the same shit

https://benzoking.com/

View attachment 14285
I wouldn't trust or believe anything on the regular internet.

Edit: RCs (some of them) are different. Depends on whether it has a scheduled analogue at or above II. Even then, its sketchy, and at best you're relying on some Indian pharma-bro charging you 3X what a thing is worth, and MAYBE getting it to you in a month.

Maggie

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I wouldn't trust or believe anything on the regular internet.

Edit: RCs (some of them) are different. Depends on whether it has a scheduled analogue at or above II. Even then, its sketchy, and at best you're relying on some Indian pharma-bro charging you 3X what a thing is worth, and MAYBE getting it to you in a month.

Err...no. Like at all.

For starters, the accountabilty is bigger that buying it in the streets...not all of us have a huge lab and 10 years of study to synthesize all of our drugs--- you wouldn't trust ANY "regular" internet site, but you do the "irregular" ones? the Dark N-n-net? the nigger in the street corner? pfft bwhahaha duuude

Also, all those are dutch or central europe companies, with legal adress and info... for example, about Benzoking:

Our business address:

BK Trading
BPM 317593
Banzelt 4 A
6921 Roodt-sur-Syre
Luxembourg

Also... Indian? pharma-bro? charging me 3x what is worth...where? In the streets? in the normal lab that DON'T sell it to you? What the fuck are you babbling about, Barri?

Also, I, and a couple of my friends, and some hundreds of users posting huge threads at Erowid et al, can personally vouch for the quality of the drugs they sell at RareChems and the handful of similar pages, that all work the same, and almost certainly from the same sources. Btw, it takes a couple days, maybe a week tops in my experience, to get your order, and by regular mail... not a month. Are you ok?

Weeeez... I don't know what has crossed your mind, you usually don't post so incredibly retarded things about this subject... but today, you have covered yourself in glory, mate

OMH_party.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom