Warpdust Addict

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I'll start off:

1595963928639.png

chuj

A regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Janny
in the 17th century ottoman empire wanted lands that are modern day ukraine, since it was owned by cossacks sultan wrote them a letter that was supossed to be threatening, unfortunately half of it were his tl;dr titles, which cossacks parodied resulting in following response:
Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!
O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil’s kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.
Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig’s snout, mare’s arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won’t even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we’ll conclude, for we don’t know the date and don’t own a calendar; the moon’s in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day’s the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

pretty funny story behind that one, because it may or may not be fake, still pretty amusing to think it could be response that sultan actually got

AmbrJones Wickenshire

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
"All I wanted was to be a useful engine. Useful engines always arrive on time. Useful engines follow orders."

"And were you aware of where you were taking the people you transported?"

"I had only a vague idea sir. I knew they were prisoners. I never knew what was going to...I just...I had my orders and I followed them sir. useful engines follow orders."

"And you never once asked about your orders? Who these people were? Where you were taking them, and why?"

"Useful engines don't ask questions. It wasn't my job to know. It was my job to arrive on time."

"Did you ever consider why the carriages were full on the way there, and always empty on the way back?"

"..."

"Thomas?"

"I am around coal-powered tank engines all day, every day. I know the smell coal makes when it burns. I knew that the smoke in that place wasn't coal."

"And you took thousands of people there every day, for two full years?"

"Those were my orders. If I didn't follow them I would be dead too. A useful engine always follows orders, and there was no place in the Reich for useless engines."

"So you valued your life over the lives of the countless innocent people you carried to their deaths?"

"Do you think they would still be alive if I didn't? Don't you think they would have found another engine to arrive on time? Those people were dead before they even stepped on the platform. Nothing I could have done would have changed that. The only difference between me and them was that I had a choice; a choice to move forward and live, or stay put and die. I made the choice for the lowest possible number of people to die. Is self-preservation a crime?"

"If you knew what was happening, why did you agree to take the job in the first place?"

"You think I knew then? All anyone knew then was that things were better than they had been. The trains were running on time and if you didn't ask too many questions you could have a good life. We were still confident that victory was on the horizon. I only found out what was going on when it was too late for me to say no. There were no choices left for me then - move forward or stay put; live or die."

"Why do you think you were given the job you were given? Why not transporting troops or supplies to the front? What do you think they saw in you that made you suitable?"

"I was never there first choice! The Allies had bombed the Reich's infrastructure to smithereens, there was nobody else left. You bombed Herr Gordon, Herr James, Herr Percy. They chose me because they had to choose someone and their first choices were all dead."

"So you were the last resort?"

"Everyone else was gone. I only survived because I kept my head down and followed orders, like a useful engine should."

"So if you were truly the last engine they could call upon, you could have saved those people?"

"What? I never said that. What are talking about? They were already dead, all I could do was follow my orders."

"And if you refused to follow them, there was nobody left to replace you?"

"..."

"Is that not what you said Thomas? You were never the first choice? Everyone else was gone? Move forward or stay put, and you chose to go forward?"

"...Useful engines follow orders and arrive on time."

"And it didn't matter what you were useful for, as long as you were useful for something?"

"Useful engines follow orders."

"Was it useful for the people you carried to the camp?"

"..."

"Thomas?"

"You would have done the same. You all would."

"I'm sorry? What do you mean by that?"

"The only difference between you and I, sir, is that I can see the tracks I follow. If you were on the tracks, you'd have followed them too."

"Do you regret what you did?"

"..."

"Thomas? Do you regret it?"

"...I see those gates every time I close my eyes. Every time I sleep I hear the crying children and smell the..."

"The crying children, Thomas."

"..."

"Do you still feel like useful engine now, Thomas, because you followed orders and arrived on time?"

"..."

"Thomas?"

"Kill me or let me go. You punish me either way. I can only follow the tracks, I don't get to decide where they lead."

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
One day, on a sudden thought, I asked a gentleman where the descendants of George Washington might be. He replied, ‘I think there is a woman who is directly descended from Washington. I don’t know where she is now, but I think I have heard she is married.’ His answer was so very casual that it shocked me. Of course, I knew that America was a republic with a new president every four years, but I could not help feeling that the family of Washington would be revered above all other families. My reasoning was based on the reverence in Japan for the founders of the great lines of rulers - like that for Ieyasu of the Tokugawa family of Shoguns, really deified in the popular mind. So I remember the astonishment I felt at receiving this indifferent answer about the Washington family.

Quote from the first Japanese guy to visit America in the 1800s

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh:

“We don't come to Canada for our health. We can think of other ways of enjoying ourselves.”

To a car park attendant who didn’t recognise him in 1997, he snapped: “You bloody silly fool!”

To a female sea cadet: “Do you work in a strip club?”

To multi-ethnic Britain’s Got Talent 2009 winners: “Are you all one family?”

To the President of Nigeria, who was in national dress, 2003: “You look like you’re ready for bed!”

His description of Beijing, during a visit there in 1986: “Ghastly.”

To Lockerbie residents after plane bombing, 1993: “People say after a fire it’s water damage that’s the worst. We’re still drying out Windsor Castle.”

“I never see any home cooking – all I get is fancy stuff.” 1987

Using Hitler’s title to address German chancellor Helmut Kohl in 1997, he called him: “Reichskanzler.”

At a party in 2004: “Bugger the table plan, give me my dinner!”

To a woman solicitor, 1987: “I thought it was against the law for a woman to solicit.”

On the 1981 recession: “A few years ago, everybody was saying we must have more leisure, everyone’s working too much. Now everybody’s got more leisure time they’re complaining they’re unemployed. People don’t seem to make up their minds what they want.”

After Dunblane massacre, 1996: “If a cricketer suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, are you going to ban cricket bats?”

To then Paraguay dictator General Stroessner: “It’s a pleasure to be in a country that isn’t ruled by its people.”

To Cayman Islanders: “Aren’t most of you descended from pirates?”

To a Scottish driving instructor, 1995: “How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?”

At a Wildlife Fund meeting in 1986: “If it has four legs and it’s not a chair, if it’s got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it’s not a submarine, the Chinese will eat it.”

“You ARE a woman, aren’t you?” Kenya, 1984.

A VIP at a local airport asked HRH: “What was your flight, like, Your Royal Highness? Philip: “Have you ever flown in a plane?” VIP: “Oh yes, sir, many times.” “Well,” said Philip, “it was just like that.”

To Susan Edwards and her guide dog in 2002: “They have eating dogs for the anorexic now.”

“I’d like to go to Russia very much – although the bastards murdered half my family.”

On seeing a piezo-meter water gauge in Australia: “A pissometer?”

To Elton John on his gold Aston Martin in 2001: “Oh, it’s you that owns that ghastly car, is it?”

At an engineering school closed so he could officially open it, 2005: “It doesn’t look like much work goes on at this university.”

To Aboriginal leader William Brin, Queensland, 2002: “Do you still throw spears at each other?”

After a breakfast of bacon, eggs, smoked salmon, kedgeree, croissants and pain au chocolat – from Gallic chef Regis Crépy, 2002: “The French don’t know how to cook breakfast.”

To black politician Lord Taylor of Warwick, 1999: “And what exotic part of the world do you come from?”

To Andrew Adams, 13, in 1998: “You could do with losing a little bit of weight.”

“Where’s the Southern Comfort?” When presented with a hamper of goods by US ambassador, 1999.

Asking actress Cate Blanchett to fix his DVD player because she worked “in the film industry”, 2008: “There’s a cord sticking out of the back. Might you tell me where it goes?”

“People think there’s a rigid class system here, but dukes have even been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans.”

On Princess Anne, 1970: “If it doesn’t fart or eat hay, she isn’t interested.”

To a nursing-home resident in a wheelchair, 2002: “Do people trip over you?”

Discussing tartan with then-Scottish Tory leader Annabel Goldie: “That’s a nice tie... Do you have any knickers in that material?”

To a fashion designer, 2009: “Well, you didn’t design your beard too well, did you?”

To the General Dental Council in 1960: “Dontopedalogy is the science of opening your mouth and putting your foot in it, which I’ve practised for many years.”

To schoolchildren in blood-red uniforms, 1998: “It makes you all look like Dracula’s daughters!”

“I don’t think a prostitute is more moral than a wife, but they are doing the same thing.”

To female Labour MPs in 2000: “So this is feminist corner then.”

On robots colliding during a demonstration, Science Museum, 2000: “They’re not mating are they?”

To a British student in China, 1986: “If you stay here much longer, you’ll go home with slitty eyes.”

On smoke alarms to a woman who lost two sons in a fire, 1998: “They’re a damn nuisance - I’ve got one in my bathroom and every time I run my bath the steam sets it off.”

To an attractive blonde well-wisher during a Diamond Jubilee visit with the Queen to Bromley, South London: "I would be arrested if I unzipped that dress."

Prince Philip jokingly told a double amputee he should put wheels on his prosthetic limbs to move around more quickly.

To a group of women at a community centre in Chadwell Heath, east London "who do you sponge off?"

Back
Top Bottom