Favorite TV Show?

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
What's ur favorite TV show? Mine's probably South Park- but Family Guy has some decent episodes too, and King of the Hill as well.

O.G.Lurkmoar

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
I don’t like Family Guy. The animation is unappealing and the voice acting is grating.
Plus seths sjw bullshit. The only reason to watch was stewie and brian but the writing hasnt been there in a long time.

I havent watched anything more recent than breaking bad or burn notice. Tv nowadays is hot garbage tbh

O.G.Lurkmoar

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
House. Prob one of the few shows I could rewatch over and over.
i mean, the older ones were pretty good, when it was actually about him. Iirc after awhile there were so many female "support characters" and drama llama ding dong and youd go whole episodes where he appeared for maybe 5 mins.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
Some older shows that I've streamed and actually liked: Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Office, Wipeout, Battlestar Galactica

As for modern shows, I don't really watch much tv. Not enough time. I'm too busy. That being said, I've tried to watch some anime because so many people on ED seem to love it....but I don't really enjoy it. I've tried watching something called 'Attack on Titan' and it is just so retarded that I shake my head in wonderment that other people sing its praises.

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
I don’t like Family Guy. The animation is unappealing and the voice acting is grating.

There are definitely things about that show that suck. The jokes are funny I guess, what do you like though?

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor
Some older shows that I've streamed and actually liked: Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Office, Wipeout, Battlestar Galactica

As for modern shows, I don't really watch much tv. Not enough time. I'm too busy. That being said, I've tried to watch some anime because so many people on ED seem to love it....but I don't really enjoy it. I've tried watching something called 'Attack on Titan' and it is just so retarded that I shake my head in wonderment that other people sing its praises.
The remake? Yeah that was pretty good too. Talking more about sci-fi, I also like The Twilight Zone, and Stargate SG-1.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor
i mean, the older ones were pretty good, when it was actually about him. Iirc after awhile there were so many female "support characters" and drama llama ding dong and youd go whole episodes where he appeared for maybe 5 mins.
I mean every show loses a bit of its charm after the first season. Malcolm in the Middle, The Simpsons, etc. come to mind.

O.G.Lurkmoar

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
I mean every show loses a bit of its charm after the first season. Malcolm in the Middle, The Simpsons, etc. come to mind.
I didnt watch MitM avidly enough to speak on that, but Simpsons is an interesting comparison, since besides running longer now that literally anything else out there, it originally started as a one-off "short" on The Tracey Ullman Show

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
The Grinder
and Mr Inbetween

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
The remake? Yeah that was pretty good too. Talking more about sci-fi, I also like The Twilight Zone, and Stargate SG-1.
Yes, I think Galactica was a reboot of an even older show. I’ve seen some Twilight Zone episodes and I must say they weren’t bad for a really old black and white show. I’ve never seen the Stargate tv show, but I think I’ve seen part of a Stargate movie.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
NHL play offs. Even though I have to stream them since apparently my cable provider thinks no one living in Mexicos hat wants to watch hockey when homosexual football is on.

Also Letterkenny, Mr. In-between, what we do in the shadows and British mystery shows.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
I don't watch TV.
I can't stand the attempted subliminal SJW bullshit they try to sneak in with the shows and commercials.

So I watch movies and if a series seems good after I check it out on YT. I'll buy the Season Blu Rays.

Currently my faves are:
Archer
Venture Bros.
Robot Chicken.

Also recently discovered:
Yellowstone
The Expanse,
though it's starting to hint at Social Justicy bullshit. Some characters seem to be not acting with the same character motivation. Plus, nearly all of the positions of "good" power are persons of :vagina: and or color. Not saying it's not possible, see current US administration, but throw in all characters which are seedy and despicable or evil are all shockingly enough white males. The only "good" white male is the central character which plays his character as some sort of derpy version of Christ.
It's realistic however: the dialogue, the skillsets, and how the characters interact with each other.

I watch a lot of old movies, and obscure movies along with trying to limit the typical Pedowood trash that is consistently pumped out, the subversive bullshit is getting worse. AND there's nothing BUT superhero films out now. Fuckign hell. Can we have one good movie that doesn't involve someone wearing a fucking cape?

Next on the list are:
The Battle of Algiers
Oh What a lovely War.
Zulu Dawn
Sturm Auf Festung Brest
Crazy Samurai
Company K
Le Petit Soldat
The Lives of Others.

A lot of the films are difficult to get through because I have to readjust to the flow and pacing of these older/foreign films. I have been ruined by Pedowood's quick editing and jumpy action. Sometimes it's difficult to allow the film to trickle along and unfold in a careful and planned manner.
The Lives of Others and The Battle of Algiers are two perfect examples. Plus, dialogue is so important and nuance is easily overlooked so I often have to rewind a scene to fully grasp what is happening to the characters in relation to the story.

Back
Top Bottom