Gas All Kikes

What if angela merkel and obama are hitlers grandchildren and they were bringing illegal immigrants in to kill old people and the economically weak? What if the evil in the world isnt jewish ?

branman99

Newfag

Attachments

• jonathan greenblatt adl jew.png
    jonathan greenblatt adl jew.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 17

globekun

Fursecutionist
What if angela merkel and obama are hitlers grandchildren and they were bringing illegal immigrants in to kill old people and the economically weak? What if the evil in the world isnt jewish ?
Jews and Judaism are the root of all evil.

globekun

Fursecutionist
all religion is horse shit to control people.
^^^^
Yeah, honestly I refuse to believe that after millions of years the god would just select this year to come back in.
It's like saying "one day my yaoi fag husbando will be more than just a cheeto dust covered body pillow." It hasn't happened. It won't happen. You can bullshit yourself with your ancient scrolls and wish death to the nasty goyim but your messiah won't materialize out of nowhere because you followed their rules to a T.

Also Jews are behind many things. The first tranny clinic in the 40's or 50's(?) was run by a jew. The (((economy.))) The (((television slop))) you consoom.

Name one positive thing that Jews have done for humanity.

This got me banned from X lol

If gentiles can’t handle the heat they ban

Attachments

• IMG_3673.mov
    13.4 MB
Nice Tucker_Carlson_Puppy_Shat_The_Bed_Face.jpg
How dare you compare me an alpha Jew to that gentile demon Tucker.

Jon Stewart (king of Jews) already told off Tucker Carlson. That should have ended Tuckers career

Back
Top Bottom