GloriousReader Exposed

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Admin
Is the number of GF's you have in the hundreds or thousands?

Reply Tag
178.png

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Don't be fucking with @GloriousReader . GR rolls and rolls hard. He has some wacked out stories. Don't know how true they are, but even if they are not the imagination needed and detail that was included in them makes me think they are more true than not.

You have been forewarned.

Plus, he's from Floridah. I am a firm believer that there is something in the water making Florida people cray-cray.

Don't be fucking with @GloriousReader . GR rolls and rolls hard. He has some wacked out stories. Don't know how true they are, but even if they are not the imagination needed and detail that was included in them makes me think they are more true than not.

You have been forewarned.

Plus, he's from Floridah. I am a firm believer that there is something in the water making Florida people cray-cray.
Good to know GR has another bitch boi suckin his non- existent weiner. No one needs to be warned that a retard is retarded because 9 times out of 10 they make themselves known through bodily features or verbal comments filled with autism of the highest caliber. Now go back an keep sucking that down syndrome having kike cock. Seems to be doing you well. Considering you felt the need to be gay and talk for another man.

Niglord

Ediot
Good to know GR has another bitch boi suckin his non- existent weiner. No one needs to be warned that a retard is retarded because 9 times out of 10 they make themselves known through bodily features or verbal comments filled with autism of the highest caliber. Now go back an keep sucking that down syndrome having kike cock. Seems to be doing you well. Considering you felt the need to be gay and talk for another man.
Quick question but do you visit the mental hospital frequently

Back
Top Bottom