Greetings kind strangers.

Stoic Sigma

Newfag
Ive been an on-and-off eaditor for years now (~4 years? im not sure) and have used various accounts as the domains changed, but my current account is Stoic Sigma.

Ive written some featured articles like H.P. Lovecraft and Pony Cum Jar Project.

I might become active on the Forums, or maybe not. We'll see what happens. I just get so bored and anxious living in this Metropolitan sprawl, I do not belong there, im displaced and I hate it all, so I spend most of my time on the internet or playing video games. Hoping i can fit in better here.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
fbi.png

RoseSparrow

Newfag
ooooooh shit like the entire pony cum jar article? that was good shit man. Pleasure to meet ya

globekun

Fursecutionist
how about the "long time lurker first time poster" schtick?
There's no way someone could have lurked for the entirety of ed's lifespan, from girlvinyl to now and not even thought to make an account.
If you're a newfag, just admit it, then lurk and post. Don't make us think you're some cool mysterious guy who was apparently too badass for an account. I should know this the most.

lurk

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
There's no way someone could have lurked for the entirety of ed's lifespan, from girlvinyl to now and not even thought to make an account.
If you're a newfag, just admit it, then lurk and post. Don't make us think you're some cool mysterious guy who was apparently too badass for an account. I should know this the most.
tinfoil was the only one that im sure actually lurked for quite some time before joining.

Back
Top Bottom