IMG_3525.JPG

airduster

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I´m a strong advocate of manual labor to keep the mind occupied.

Gardening? Woodworks? Blacksmithing? All these have the bonus of being able to double as source of income when you are good at it.
Is that because ur a plumber and you shy away from manual labour

Dogbow

Newfag
Well,I like to troll people on the internet,that could be a hobby for you.
Like say,post a depiction of Muhammad,the false idol.
Or go to a LGBT group and spam nigger.about anything works if you know how to offend them.
Outside hobbies could be,going to a golf course,go to a swimming pool,drink at a bar,and hopefully find a buddy.all up to you to find your own hobby,for me I like to do most of the following,but I like to meditate,really nice feeling to that.

Sincerely,love dog

Well,I like to troll people on the internet,that could be a hobby for you.
Like say,post a depiction of Muhammad,the false idol.
Or go to a LGBT group and spam nigger.about anything works if you know how to offend them.
Outside hobbies could be,going to a golf course,go to a swimming pool,drink at a bar,and hopefully find a buddy.all up to you to find your own hobby,for me I like to do most of the following,but I like to meditate,really nice feeling to that.

Sincerely,love dog
Posting cringe on EDF is a bad hobby, and is something she already does

j15m

i recently realized that i'm drinking out of boredom, i need a creative hobby since brewing beer and learning latin clearly isn't enought
inb4, gay anal sex isn't a hobby
I've been drinking out of boredom for a couple decades, you'll be fine.
Grow some shit
GVjINrs.jpg

I always liked growing shit, weed herbs pineapples and recently mushrooms.
I've been leaving these lil guys all around the beach in peoples trees when I'm high and walking the dog.

vA465eA.jpg

Just an airplant stuffed into a shell I find on the beach

ME7JvK8.jpg

I've been drinking out of boredom for a couple decades, you'll be fine.
Grow some shit
View attachment 8868
I always liked growing shit, weed herbs pineapples and recently mushrooms.
I've been leaving these lil guys all around the beach in peoples trees when I'm high and walking the dog.

View attachment 8870
Just an airplant stuffed into a shell I find on the beach

View attachment 8871
I tried growing chives

They died

Try again, just do something differently
I think I fucked up because they were too crowded in there. It was a small pot of chives I got from lidl. I think I should've transferred them to a jar or something
What I can't understand is how often I gotta water the thing. Apperantly both too little or too much water can kill the plant.
Whatever I do if its not chives again is gonna be another herb so that it's also useful in food, like oregano or basil. Is there any advantage to starting from seeds?

j15m

I think I fucked up because they were too crowded in there. It was a small pot of chives I got from lidl. I think I should've transferred them to a jar or something
What I can't understand is how often I gotta water the thing. Apperantly both too little or too much water can kill the plant.
Whatever I do if its not chives again is gonna be another herb so that it's also useful in food, like oregano or basil. Is there any advantage to starting from seeds?
Starting from seed is best in my opinion, then clone off the alpha chad specimen.
I just did this with some mushrooms and am waiting for the outcome..
oGqFa0w.jpg

Both, I microdose and love cooking.. gay like that
Pic was Golden Teacher
View attachment 8874

I know this may sound stupid, but how do you distinguish your psychic shrooms from just regular shrooms, cause I know you got kids, and I imagine it would be a nightmare if they started trippin.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
I know this may sound stupid, but how do you distinguish your psychic shrooms from just regular shrooms, cause I know you got kids, and I imagine it would be a nightmare if they started trippin.
his kids are older than you

Back
Top Bottom