Here in Denver

I'm at the New Genesis Men's shelter and I'm utterly shited out about what to do. It's too hot to handle.

I just arrive here with money and I'm supposed to spend it all? I need to go back to school, I dont need this homelessness shite in my life.

I have no idea how I am going to serve probation... maybe that will get me to go back home if I can get the prosecutor to agree to it...

Otherwise I'm super out of luck. I can't do this... I'm alone...

how does one get a room to rent anyways

Raddy

Healer's Fist
EDF2 Survivor
Your probbie should be able to help you find gainful employment. It's usually part of the terns of your parole. Its gonna suck but alot if construction agencies will take you on as a laborer. It'll get you cash n back on your feet.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
why do we have so many of these people on here lmao

First night at the shelter

I had to get checked in downstairs, and the guy wanted to put me on a one night emergency stay. This didn't seem so helpful to me so I put up the first weeks rent of 78 dollars so I could spend a week. They had a hot meal and then after a few hours went to bed. The process was difficult because the guy in the office was busy with another client for an hour or so and I just had to kind of stand around in earshot of him, the intake guy waiting to be called. It is very hot in Denver so I was tired out when I got there. I got a night of rest and now I am waiting to get picked up by my mother to go to court.

All of this seems very unfair. I want to work as a graphic designer but it seems like I keep getting locked out of my residence, leading to these court issues. I want to express my apologies to the judge and hopefully go back to my mom's in Georgia where I can afford rent more easily than here in Denver. I'm tired and homeless, without a real job to keep my head above water.

I had to get checked in downstairs, and the guy wanted to put me on a one night emergency stay. This didn't seem so helpful to me so I put up the first weeks rent of 78 dollars so I could spend a week. They had a hot meal and then after a few hours went to bed. The process was difficult because the guy in the office was busy with another client for an hour or so and I just had to kind of stand around in earshot of him, the intake guy waiting to be called. It is very hot in Denver so I was tired out when I got there. I got a night of rest and now I am waiting to get picked up by my mother to go to court.

All of this seems very unfair. I want to work as a graphic designer but it seems like I keep getting locked out of my residence, leading to these court issues. I want to express my apologies to the judge and hopefully go back to my mom's in Georgia where I can afford rent more easily than here in Denver. I'm tired and homeless, without a real job to keep my head above water.

Man up, pussy.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Old Skool

lol dude you need to toughen up

SK2.0

+size butt model
EDF2 Survivor
What part of go get a job wasn´t clear? Any job for starters, not some fag pipe dream.

Preferably not in a shithole like Denver.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
I'm at the New Genesis Men's shelter and I'm utterly shited out about what to do. It's too hot to handle.

I just arrive here with money and I'm supposed to spend it all? I need to go back to school, I dont need this homelessness shite in my life.

I have no idea how I am going to serve probation... maybe that will get me to go back home if I can get the prosecutor to agree to it...

Instead of going to school get a job.

singing pills

best poster ever
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Barrabas

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
Why is OP stuck in Colorado when his home is Jaw-jaw? For that matter, is it so serious you can't just skip bail? They aren't spending money to extradite someone for a low-tier crime.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
EDF2 Survivor

How did you run afoul of the law, if I may ask?

Back
Top Bottom