How do we get Baya Rae back on the Forum?

viril is baya's illegitimate child

Witty

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
He probably got tired of writing long-winded rambling posts to an audience of like 25 people who mostly responded to him with photoshopped images of his face or "baya is obese lol".

He's semi-active on his youtube channel but I don't know where else he posts. You should go to Kiwi Farms if you want the Baya Experience, half of the posters there talk just like him, especially in the political threads.

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
You should go to Kiwi Farms if you want the Baya Experience, half of the posters there talk just like him, especially in the political threads.
And yet they're all fuckin' snowflakes!

c0mp

I'm always right
He probably got tired of writing long-winded rambling posts to an audience of like 25 people who mostly responded to him with photoshopped images of his face or "baya is obese lol".

He's semi-active on his youtube channel but I don't know where else he posts. You should go to Kiwi Farms if you want the Baya Experience, half of the posters there talk just like him, especially in the political threads.
Articles & News on Kiwi Farms is where IDF shills post retarded boomer-tier takes, and think they're groundbreaking or edgy for saying "nigger"

I think it really shows how gay KF is, especially the jannies and white knights

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Articles & News on Kiwi Farms is where IDF shills post retarded boomer-tier takes, and think they're groundbreaking or edgy for saying "nigger"

I think it really shows how gay KF is, especially the jannies and white knights
I do not use kiwi farms, I occasionally browse it, but I do not use it , therefore I do not have this problem with the IDF shills.

And since jews depend on blacks to intimidate whitey, its a big step for them to say the N word.

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
I do not use kiwi farms, I occasionally browse it, but I do not use it , therefore I do not have this problem with the IDF shills.

And since jews depend on blacks to intimidate whitey, its a big step for them to say the N word.
Oy Vey 3% or more of the IDF is black and besides the real Israelites were Black not to be confused with the Edomite imposters running banks and operating robo hillary trump and biden.

Back
Top Bottom