How the Alleged Twitter Hackers Got Caught

It's hard to respond to you when you flip-flop on your points. Coinbase was probably subpoena'd and the trail of bitcoins correlated to what the feds already knew.

Keep grasping at straws to somehow prove me wrong tho. Keep putting words in my mouth while you enjoy having my dick in yours.

This whole "argument" stems from you taking the position that even basic steps to protect your privacy is pointless. You tried to give yourself validity to make such statements by saying that you have "helped put multiple people in federal prison." Weird flex but ok.

The only time I bring up my occupation is when I talk about medical related things with Raddy or relate something to a personal experience. The fact you're triggered by it reveals a lot about you :^)

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
I am deflecting my butthurt.
Exactly when did i flipflop. I posted verbatim what I posted long before you actually had a temporary moment of sanity. I also admitted to when I was incorrect about the minor based on only skimming your article but based on my general knowledge and it looks like as I said, we'll know exactly who the minor is and the extent of his involvement.

No the whole point is even with your tired and utterly senseless "MUY OPSEC," list is the FBI (admittedly BY YOU) hacked the encrypted connection between the IP addy and the BitC wallet. That's what the fuck I'm talking about. That was the lynchpin connection. You're not looking at the real meat of the story. You were too autistic about minor details.

I'm not at all butthurt about you being in the medical field. I've met plenty of idiots that were too busy jerking off that they were: from doctors, to surgeons to nurses, to orderlies, to fucking secretaries or supply clerks to actually be of any real use, and used their proximity to or profession as a lever in any discussion. The evidence points directly to you being one of that crowd.

the FBI (admittedly BY YOU) hacked the encrypted connection between the IP addy and the BitC wallet.

You still don't understand. I didn't say the FBI hacked any encryption.

All bitcoin transactions are traceable on the blockchain and they made no attempt to obfuscate where the btc was going. Feds saw where the transactions were going from the wallet address supplied in the tweets. Feds knew it was a coinbase wallet. Coinbase subpoena'd or voluntarily gave up user information to include their RL names and photo IDs.

Idk what encryption you're talking about, except the lack thereof. Please continue proving the point that you're technologically inept.

Had the perpetrators of the hack used "Muh Opsec" they may have never been caught. Simple things like: not conducting their business openly on discord and on a publicly accessible forum, using a proxy when they accessed the twitter admin panel, not using accounts associated with their IRL identity, using a tumbler to mix their btc and obfuscate where the money is going, ect. ect. They were dumb 17-22 year old kids who had no idea what they were really doing and just chasing the online clout of owning short twitter handles. These weren't career criminals or hackers.

I'm not at all butthurt about you being in the medical field. I've met plenty of idiots that were too busy jerking off that they were: from doctors, to surgeons to nurses, to orderlies, to fucking secretaries or supply clerks to actually be of any real use, and used their proximity to or profession as a lever in any discussion.
The only one that has brought up my occupation in the medical field is you.
Does the nurse come once or twice a week to check on you? Your blood sugar must be high by now.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat

All bitcoin transactions are traceable on the blockchain and they made no attempt to obfuscate where the btc was going. Feds saw where the transactions were going from the wallet address supplied in the tweets. Feds knew it was a coinbase wallet. Coinbase subpoena'd or voluntarily gave up user information to include their RL names and photo IDs.

Idk what encryption you're talking about, except the lack thereof. Please continue proving the point that you're technologically inept.

Had the perpetrators of the hack used "Muh Opsec" they may have never been caught. Simple things like: not conducting their business openly on discord and on a publicly accessible forum, using a proxy when they accessed the twitter admin panel, not using accounts associated with their IRL identity, using a tumbler to mix their btc and obfuscate where the money is going, ect. ect. They were dumb 17-22 year old kids who had no idea what they were really doing and just chasing the online clout of owning short twitter handles. These weren't career criminals or hackers.

The only one that has brought up my occupation in the medical field is you.
Does the nurse come once or twice a week to check on you? Your blood sugar must be high by now.
tl;dr

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Exactly when did i flipflop. I posted verbatim what I posted long before you actually had a temporary moment of sanity. I also admitted to when I was incorrect about the minor based on only skimming your article but based on my general knowledge and it looks like as I said, we'll know exactly who the minor is and the extent of his involvement.

No the whole point is even with your tired and utterly senseless "MUY OPSEC," list is the FBI (admittedly BY YOU) hacked the encrypted connection between the IP addy and the BitC wallet. That's what the fuck I'm talking about. That was the lynchpin connection. You're not looking at the real meat of the story. You were too autistic about minor details.

I'm not at all butthurt about you being in the medical field. I've met plenty of idiots that were too busy jerking off that they were: from doctors, to surgeons to nurses, to orderlies, to fucking secretaries or supply clerks to actually be of any real use, and used their proximity to or profession as a lever in any discussion. The evidence points directly to you being one of that crowd.
Bro the second they decided to use discord to plan this shit out and sell access to those accounts they were fucked. Discord is spyware, and probaly logs allot of information about you. The feds can trace shit through tor, but its more difficult. I have bitcoin, and its in a seperate wallet from the exchange I use, but yeah if you want to turn that bitcoin into money most exchanges require at least your drivers liscence to allow you to buy and sell crypto.

Its funny to see you guys go back and forth, I thought I was crazy after waking up at 4am and working 10 hours shifts for a Jamacian Nigger foreman who I cant understand half of what he says, but yeah lol.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat

All bitcoin transactions are traceable on the blockchain and they made no attempt to obfuscate where the btc was going.

That's not in the article. It did not say that. The article said the wallet owners used their DL license numbers/personal info to register the BitC accounts.
You're making the assumption they didn't use a spoofed IP. That information wasn't released. I'm going to presume they did because of his/their inherent technical level and of course their endeavors were nothing more than theft by fraud, and fraud means jail.

And in the article,
" In Chaewon’s private messages on OGUsers, investigators say they found an exchange in February where Chaewon was instructed to pay for a videogame by sending bitcoin to a particular address. Activity on that wallet the next day was traced to a cluster of bitcoin addresses that, months later, would be used by “ever so anxious#0001” in his interactions with Kirk#5270"

The blockchain information was only valuable when the FBI finally cross referenced the (hacked by a "rival group") OGUsers database that was posted online. (Apr 2.)

I mean it's in the fucking article.

Lastly, if the FBI can brute force iPhone encryption which is one of the better ones, then they could have in all likelihood brute forced/hacked blockchain. It would have been just a matter of time and money, which the federal government has both in spades.

Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
That's not in the article. It did not say that. The article said the wallet owners used their DL license numbers/personal info to register the BitC accounts.
You're making the assumption they didn't use a spoofed IP. That information wasn't released. I'm going to presume they did because of his/their inherent technical level and of course their endeavors were nothing more than theft by fraud, and fraud means jail.

And in the article,
" In Chaewon’s private messages on OGUsers, investigators say they found an exchange in February where Chaewon was instructed to pay for a videogame by sending bitcoin to a particular address. Activity on that wallet the next day was traced to a cluster of bitcoin addresses that, months later, would be used by “ever so anxious#0001” in his interactions with Kirk#5270"

The blockchain information was only valuable when the FBI finally cross referenced the (hacked by a "rival group") OGUsers database that was posted online. (Apr 2.)

I mean it's in the fucking article.

Lastly, if the FBI can brute force iPhone encryption which is one of the better ones, then they could have in all likelihood brute forced/hacked blockchain. It would have been just a matter of time and money, which the federal government has both in spades.
lol tim, you dont have to "hack" the block chain for bitcoin and most cryptos, the public can see wallets sending eachother money unless they use "tumblers" and chains of fake wallets to obfuscate investigators. But If i sent you 5$ in bitcoin and we both had bitcoin wallets, their isnt much "anonymous" about that , it can all be seen through the blockchain, except for off-exchange crypto wallets you dont have to sign your name or any id.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
lol tim, you dont have to "hack" the block chain for bitcoin and most cryptos, the public can see wallets sending eachother money unless they use "tumblers" and chains of fake wallets to obfuscate investigators. But If i sent you 5$ in bitcoin and we both had bitcoin wallets, their isnt much "anonymous" about that , it can all be seen through the blockchain, except for off-exchange crypto wallets you dont have to sign your name or any id.
Seeing a transaction between wallets through the blockchain does not identify the parties involved that info is further down the data stream.

the biggest fuckup was that they didn't slurp up all the DMs and use them as blackmail, only to dump them on the internet anyway.

Back
Top Bottom