I broke my PS5

guys, honestly can't believe I destroyed my own console after this. . .

it was 2-5 months ago, I was like playing Elden Ring in the late evening when it suddenly crashed, I couldn't explain what's going on in my PlayStation 5 or its the lag that's causing it to break the game. trying to reset the console, it still doesn't work as my expectations, so I pour a bit of milk into my PS5.

for my frustration. I slam the console into the ground and it broke, I was going ape shit on this.

SuperChungus

That'll hold 'em awight
you gonna ask mommy for a new one

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

it was 2-5 months ago, I was like playing Elden Ring in the late evening when it suddenly crashed, I couldn't explain what's going on in my PlayStation 5 or its the lag that's causing it to break the game. trying to reset the console, it still doesn't work as my expectations, so I pour a bit of milk into my PS5.

for my frustration. I slam the console into the ground and it broke, I was going ape shit on this.
by milk you mean your own cum right?

airduster

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

build a rig u mong

Sneed

Rude, horny, can't be bothered

Thank you for calling the Internet, may I have your account name and password for identity theft, please?

Back
Top Bottom