I don’t understand. Israel had no greater friend than T-rump.

Quence

Karl Marx left his wife and children in poverty
EDF2 Survivor
He even officially recognized Jerusalem as the de facto Israeli capital by moving the US embassy there.

2317AB2E-A6BF-481C-A852-D91A9781189C.jpeg

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
American jews and Israeli jews are like two different species.
I don’t know, it just seems like an odd voting pattern when Trump essentially did what previous presidents could never do and ignored fierce kvetching from the EU and arab countries to recognize Jerusalem as being the Jewish capital city.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
I still don’t understand that voting pattern.

Jive

[[Hyper]]
I still don’t understand that voting pattern.
Trump pandered to Jews because they stereotypically vote left and have a decent education. I'd bet he thought he could get a good portion of their votes like how he got %16 of black educated voters (all 8 of them). What the real question should be is why would he hedge his campaign on just a few thousand votes? Because he's a shill, just another establishment politician. I'd wager he was paid off to not only flub his re-election but also to demonize his og voter base with the january 6th event.

Quence

EDF2 Survivor
Trump pandered to Jews because they stereotypically vote left and have a decent education. I'd bet he thought he could get a good portion of their votes like how he got %16 of black educated voters (all 8 of them). What the real question should be is why would he hedge his campaign on just a few thousand votes? Because he's a shill, just another establishment politician. I'd wager he was paid off to not only flub his re-election but also to demonize his og voter base with the january 6th event.
BTuPTmL.gif

Dr. Bill

EDiot
EDF2 Survivor

I don't get why he licks Canaanite ass so much if it doesn't benefit him at all. You'd think since he shilled for israel as much as he did he'd be protected from the media and all other establishment pundits.

Jive

[[Hyper]]
I don't get why he licks Canaanite ass so much if it doesn't benefit him at all. You'd think since he shilled for israel as much as he did he'd be protected from the media and all other establishment pundits.
Hot damn, why would the left try to portray opposition in a negative light? hmmmm
Think nigga, think.

Let’s be civil and please do not use gay negatively.
As for the topic at hand, Jewish voters are a complex multi faceted demographic that do not vote based on Israel.

Back
Top Bottom