I return

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
I used to be known as Befreier and my only contributions to ED was maintaining and updating the high score page for a while along with other related pages

I left for a while but felt like coming back
We need to get the Atlanta asian hooker shooting a page and properly scored for how much ass hurt it caused and because the whole situation is bat shit hilarious

...and my only contributions to ED was maintaining and updating the high score page for a while...

Well, someone had to after AlGore went postal...

But anyway, welcome back to ED and welcome to the forums...
I'm wyyzrd, and I'm the faggot everyone rags on.
I'm gonna be gone for a while soon, so take notice of me while we can.

We need to get the Atlanta asian hooker shooting a page and properly scored for how much ass hurt it caused and because the whole situation is bat shit hilarious

Yeah, we can't just do what @Little_Dark_Age did and link .wiki articles about the killers.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin
I used to be known as Befreier and my only contributions to ED was maintaining and updating the high score page for a while along with other related pages

I left for a while but felt like coming back
First off, I recommend putting @Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd on ignore. This place is much more enjoyable that way.
I'd call you a repulsive niggerfaggot and whatnot as introduction but we're a bit short of people to scare off around here. So welcome :preggopunch:

Do not take me serious if I offend you. Whenever I am anti Semitic. I am satire. I like Jews in reality, they amuse me and are the chosen ones.

Good to have you back. The world needs you to see how ridiculous mass shootings are. Keep up the good work and God bless you.

Back
Top Bottom