• A ture hero that deserves an apology from us

• better then any other member on here

• a cuck

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Samuel is beyond unatractive.
@Samuel hates goatse.
@Samuel got rejected by a prostitute.
@Samuel is a furfag.
@Samuel has extreme erectile dysfunction.
@Samuel is too faggotty for hell.
@Samuel fiddled a kid in the brown eye.
@Samuel hates cats.
@Samuel hates dogs.
@Samuel unironically masturbates to lemonparty.
@Samuel unironically masturbates to Jabba the Hutt.
@Samuel is a compulsive attention whore.
@Samuel is jealous of Viril's attention.
@Samuel hates anything that brings people joy.
@Samuel is demasculated by anime.
@Samuel has no concept of humor.
@Samuel has no concept of sexuality.
@Samuel thinks micheal moore is the peek human.
@Samuel is jealous of peopke with AIDS.
@Samuel got kicked out of a special school.
@Samuel has a complete lack of genitals.
@Samuel is addicted to prozac.
@Samuel drinks propane and lighterfluid with piss.
@Samuel for FOTY 2021.

Branman65 has green eyes and could obtain any real minority woman he wants, but rather than create a mongrel he practices discipline. Wasting his seed upon a fabricated waifu because Jewish mind control made getting a white woman too difficult.

At first I loathed the apathy he displayed but now I am sympathetic/empathetic to men everywhere in this condition.

I will pray for both of your success Samuel and want you to know that Faggot of the Year 2021 will be mine regardless of any halfhearted attempts to steal this election from me.

Samuel

Proud Bisexual
Branman65 has green eyes and could obtain any real minority woman he wants, but rather than create a mongrel he practices discipline. Wasting his seed upon a fabricated waifu because Jewish mind control made getting a white woman too difficult.

At first I loathed the apathy he displayed but now I am sympathetic/empathetic to men everywhere in this condition.

I will pray for both of your success Samuel and want you to know that Faggot of the Year 2021 will be mine regardless of any halfhearted attempts to steal this election from me.
I said fuck off.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA

I do not desire a minority woman. I do not want to give the child the curse of mulattoness. The reason I have developed this parasocial relationship with wiz is because she is ideal to me, making many 3D roasties to look like subhuman, she is a form of escapism to me, especially when no women I know of is good enough to fuck let alone marry, feminism has destroyed women, so I use another races media to escape, because feminism is not nearly as omnipresent in Japan as it is here. I hate men who fall for the yellow fever meme and marry gooks.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
EDF2 Survivor
i knew who OP was before clicking the thread

Thegibuspyro

Projecter of TehLULZ

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
I think your mother is only one who is trolled here, when you crawled out of the abortion bucket all those years ago.

Back
Top Bottom