Im neutral/pro-abortion, but

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
some ppl dunno they're pregnant until later on
knew a couple that were on reliable birth control. neither husband or wife wanted kids n in fact the wife had hemophilia so it would be dangerous for her (knew a second woman with hemophilia in the military who miscarried 5 times before being confined to a hospital bed to carry the sixth to term) ended up with a surprise pregnancy. they had to go the invasive route to abort because they needed to make sure so she wouldn't bleed out.

then there was this married couple with twins. one had a fetal abnormality and passed away so they had to remove/abort that one to keep the other alive n healthy.

ppl really act like all this shit is set in stone n we've got it all figured out but it's a fucking dice roll
Problem is mainly that the people who shriek the loudest and the ones who make policy are of the sort that thinks taking life advice from combusting shrubbery is a grand idea, and makes genius suggestions like "Just take that ectopic pregnancy out of the no-good place and put it back in the vajajay. I am so fucking smort." *rubs neck approximately where a chin would be in a normal human*

minty

runs bartertown
Problem is mainly that the people who shriek the loudest and the ones who make policy are of the sort that thinks taking life advice from combusting shrubbery is a grand idea
this implies they are christian
they are not. jesus said to take care of the homeless and poor, to treat foreigners with kindness, that it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven. to do unto others as you would have done unto you, to not judge others, to love your neighbor, to sell what you have and give it to the poor. that you HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE TEACHINGS TO GET INTO HEAVEN.
these people ignore all that then build walls to keep out foreigners, pass tax breaks for the wealthy, cut funding for social welfare programs so kids go hungry, and call the cops on homeless people

it is the easy route to moral high horse by having outrage about fetuses, because a fetus has not done anything uncomplicated. a fetus did not lose their job, a fetus cannot talk back. the people jesus said to care about? actual human beings? tossed aside in favor of the fetus

jesus treated women with dignity. dudes will ignore that n use the bible to bash women for getting an abortion after they're raped

Lovecraft

Dramacrat
they are not. jesus said to take care of the homeless and poor, to treat foreigners with kindness, that it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven. to do unto others as you would have done unto you, to not judge others, to love your neighbor, to sell what you have and give it to the poor. that you HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE TEACHINGS TO GET INTO HEAVEN.
these people ignore all that then build walls to keep out foreigners, pass tax breaks for the wealthy, cut funding for social welfare programs so kids go hungry, and call the cops on homeless people

it is the easy route to moral high horse by having outrage about fetuses, because a fetus has not done anything uncomplicated. a fetus did not lose their job, a fetus cannot talk back. the people jesus said to care about? actual human beings? tossed aside in favor of the fetus

jesus treated women with dignity. dudes will ignore that n use the bible to bash women for getting an abortion after they're raped
Pretty sure he was a bog standard jew and his teachings got cleaned up for mass market appeal after his carpentry accident.
"Treat foreigners with kindness, that way they'll lower their guard and their grip on their moneybags"
When a semmite is washing your feet you just let him make it harder for you to run away, keep watch on doors and corners.

hey zeus

Newfag

Many Disciples Desert Jesus​

60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?”

61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[a] and life. 64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.

68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

Dildo Baggins

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor

Don't forget he also hated his own people and cursed the land of Israel because the jews were so arrogant and wicked. These so called Christians love sucking Jewish cock and defending every war crime Israel has committed. Not christlike at all.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
I hate farmers becasue i'm a stupid faggot and I do what I'm told.
Funny thing is Nebraska and most of the mid-west/plains states are not really red. Their centrist and lean left on many policies. Their politics were the democrat policies about 40 years ago. ( cant believe the 80's was nearly half a century ago. )

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Don't forget he also hated his own people and cursed the land of Israel because the jews were so arrogant and wicked. These so called Christians love sucking Jewish cock and defending every war crime Israel has committed. Not christlike at all.
Schofield bible is mainly to blame and the wide reformation of the Christian churches during the fifties though the seventies.
During the fifties the jooz started gaining political power due to guilt tripping all the Americans not stopping the holohoax sooner. At the same time they demanded the Christian church's reform. It was at that time radical ideas of seeing homosexuality as acceptable began

Last edited:

Baka

Ediot
Bureaucrat
it's really weird that you take this angle when insulting people, considering you've openly stated here that you bounce between minimum wage jobs and have a criminal record.

As for the abortion thing, watch any pro-choice protest video and you'll see tons of people openly advertising the fact that they've had several abortions. At that point its just another form of contraception.
No, I never stated I bounce between minimim wage jobs, in fact I haven't worked for minimum wage in nearly a decade. But you must be mad

Back
Top Bottom