Sock

Ediot
Name calling, powerful stuff.
You literally admitted you found 15 year old girls and younger sexually attractive when you were in your mid thirties. I know you're going to lie but it's well documented. So be a man for once and admit you're a chicken hawk. And if you want to be a man twice in your life, VIDEO CHAT ME YOU COWARD.

Mikemikev

Newfag
EDF2 Survivor
You literally admitted you found 15 year old girls and younger sexually attractive when you were in your mid thirties. I know you're going to lie but it's well documented. So be a man for once and admit you're a chicken hawk. And if you want to be a man twice in your life, VIDEO CHAT ME YOU COWARD.

It's normal.

Sleepy

Ediot
EDF2 Survivor
lmao i felt bad for her until she starts dropping the hippy stuff about shitposts on the internet causing mass shootings and suicides...like jesus get a grip...some people just need to unplug from the internet and have a couple drinks.

FBIAgent

Will snitch on you.
EDF2 Survivor
can't agree with her. People here are much less fake and gay than average social media like whores. Of course with a mental illness the internet in general is the wrong place to expect help. But never return? Come on, we're better than facebook.

EDF = 80's and 90's MTV
Facebook = 2010's MTV

Back
Top Bottom