Maniac200688thewhitenigr

Dramacrat
EDF2 Survivor
Its pretty funny when the jews blow up the Associated Press offices in Gaza cuz the media didnt shill hard enough for them.
People told for the last year to bow down to black people and brown people, but when sand niggers drive through london the British Behavior police have them arrested in a day.

Call Me Tim

Dramacrat
Which may be why no news organization is pushing to cover the Hamas/Israel fight.

And you wonder why I hate the press.

Maysam

niggercel
Admin

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
We need to go to Israel. That would be cool.
Honestly it is a pretty interesting place, while everyone likes superficially fun cities like Eilat, Haifa, Tel Aviv, when shit calms down going to Jerusalem & Akko are secret best.
Akko has all these Crusader tunnels and seriously built on such ridiculously fun to travel ancient fortifications but Akko is mostly Muslim-Israeli so shit needs to not be popping off, that being said I went in 2014 and no one bothered me. Jerusalem has a lot of similar appeal and ancient contructs like the Western Wall Tunnel which has with a lot of interesting history.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
There hasn't been a ruling on the Sheikh Jarrah Neighborhoods yet but it's funny we were just arguing on property and how legitimate owners shouldn't be forced to deal higher tax rates because a bunch of squatters have problems but hey maybe you want to volunteer your house for them if you feel so strongly.
The last time kikes we’re on Israel, the typical shlomo shekelberg hadn’t become the average “jew” (back when actual Jews existed, before khazars such as yourself came along)

The Israelites will always win, because the conservatives keep will keep chuckin mone

rodion

Ediot
Old Skool
The last time kikes we’re on Israel, the typical shlomo shekelberg hadn’t become the average “jew” (back when actual Jews existed, before khazars such as yourself came along)
I am retarded for reading that twice and expecting it to make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom